HSEE is conducted annually by IIT Madras for admissions to its 5-year Integrated Program in Management. The exam is conducted at a national level to evaluate the candidates for the admissions to the multi-disciplinary programs that the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences offers at IIT Madras.
HSEE is divided into two parts –Part I: Aptitude Test and Part II: Essay Writing. Thus, the students aiming to appear for the exam hope to crack the exam in the first attempt. Since thousands of people appear for the exam, the seat intake is 58. So the competition to clear the exam in the first attempt is high. Therefore, to achieve success in the first attempt, students must follow a study routine that improves their preparation as well as learning, which helps them in securing a great score in the exam.
Take a look at the various steps to prepare for HSEE 2022
- Start your preparations early, so that you have ample time to prepare for your exam and revision. When you strategically utilize your time, you get sufficient time for understanding the concepts, gain more knowledge and practice them until you are perfect.
- However, the candidate must be thorough with the HSEE Exam Pattern to understand the actual exam paper and be acquainted with the level of difficulty and question pattern. It also helps the candidates in learning about the weightage of each section, so they can strategize their preparation accordingly. Besides, it will also help them in time management.
- While preparing for HSEE, make sure that you constantly practise solving mock tests and sample papers. This practice will enhance your knowledge, your skills and will help you in analyzing your overall performance and preparation. You can access Hitbullseye’s HSEE mocks and sample papers which will help you in knowing stronger and weaker sections based on your performance in the tests. The experts at Hitbullseye will analyze your performance based on the tests and provide you with a comprehensive report to improve certain areas.
- Practising mocks, sample papers and previous year papers will only improve your performance and time management skills by providing you actual exam experience. However, the scores of the mocks and practice papers will help you in getting an idea of where you stand and how much more effort do you need to put in to crack the exam in the first attempt.
- Practising sufficient mocks will help you work on the weaker areas and to strengthen the stronger ones. Thus, it is an important preparation tip to crack any competitive entrance.
- Lastly, it will help you in improving your time management skills. As you will be thorough with concepts and question patterns, it will then take less time for you in solving a particular question. Time management is the key to crack any competitive exam. Thus, focus on attempting the right questions at first to spare time for the questions you need time for.
However, to ace the exam you must follow expert tips and strategies. HSEE aspirants must prepare well for their entrance exam and understand each section so well that they can easily attempt the questions in the exam. You must mould your strategy such that it helps you in skills development, improves your performance and polishes your knowledge. Therefore, you can strategize your exam preparation as per your convenience and time, but do not miss anything.