With the Board exams ending, it is time to start planning the next step. Yes, we are referring to the various national-level competitive examinations. One such highly called-for examination is conducted by IIM Indore for its 5-year Integrative Program in Management (IPM). The program comprises a 3-year UnderGraduate course and a 2-year Postgraduate graduate program.
The selection process consists of two phases: the Aptitude Test (IPMAT) and the Written Ability Test-Personal Interview (WAT-PI). It is essential to clear the overall and sectional cut-off to qualify for the Aptitude test and get a call for the next round. Hence, you must understand the paper pattern, practice the concepts well and solve ample IIM IPM mock and IIM IPM sample papers.
IPM Sample Papers
IIM IPM sample papers are based on actual questions and concepts asked in the previous years’ IPM aptitude test. The IPM Exam is a 90-minute objective type online exam comprising 60 questions from Quantitative Ability MCQ (20), Quantitative Ability SA (10) and Verbal Ability (30). There has also been sectional time introduced which is 30 minutes each to each section. Each correct answer is awarded 4 marks, and -1 for every incorrect answer.
With so many candidates competing nationally for about 350 seats, the competition becomes very rigorous. It is imperative that you study arduously. Following is how solving sample papers will help you ace this exam:
Why solving IPMAT Sample Papers is important?
Previous year exams and sample question papers for the IPMAT might assist a candidate in understanding the pattern and consequently scoring well. The following are the primary advantages of completing Sample Papers or Mock Papers:
- To be aware of your own weak and strong spots.
- To ascertain the amount of preparedness and, as a result, to develop a more effective strategic plan.
- To enhance the precision with which the paper is solved and the time management skill, which is the most significant component of preparing for the IPMAT 2023.
- Understand the main themes, exam structure, and marking scheme conceptually.
Benefits of IPMAT Sample Papers
- IPM Sample Papers help the candidate understand the IPM Exam Pattern and difficulty level.
- Candidate gets familiar with the types of questions and can identify important topics that have been asked in previous years.
- The sample papers will help you in time management. You can prepare a strategy to complete the exam in time and maximize your score.
- It will help you in analyzing your performance. You can find your stronger and weaker areas.
- Being the replica of IPMAT, these sample papers give you an exact idea of the IPMAT exam, which will help you in clearing the IPMAT 2023 Entrance Exam.
How to Solve IPMAT Practice Exams
Candidates should keep these aspects in mind when practising with IPMAT sample papers or mock papers.
- Because the IPMAT will be an online test, sample papers should be completed online.
- When completing mock papers or sample papers, keep track of the time spent on each part and aim to devote as little time as possible to each one.
- Try to answer questions that appear easy and approachable initially; this will give you more time to think about difficult issues afterwards.
- Try to practise sample tests as though they were real tests in a real scenario. Answer the questions as quickly and accurately as possible.