“The very essence of success is practice” – Ignacy Jan Paderewski
To achieve your dreams and succeed in what you do, you must practice the skills consistently. Even if you fail at any point, you must not step back. Rather get up and work on those skills until you can’t get them wrong. Similarly, your dream to get into top management schools requires consistent practice of winning skills and actions.
Today, numerous students after +2 look forward to pursuing a career in management. The competition has increased since the prestigious IIMs introduced the 5-year Integrated Program in Management. For admission to IPM at IIMs, the institutes conduct national-level entrance tests –IPMAT (IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak) and JIPMAT (IIM Jammu and IIM Bod
The difficulty level of the exams ranges from moderate to difficult. But, the competition is high as the seats are limited. Since numerous students are preparing for IPMAT, practising mocks is very important. Besides practising, evaluating your IPMAT Mock Tests is necessary for advanced preparation.
Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore and Rohtak, for admissions into its 5 years program. Seeing many students appearing for about 350 seats is one of India’s most challenging entrance exams. To crack the exam, students should give ample IPM mock tests to prepare well for the final day of the exam.
IPMAT Mock Test
You must follow a two-fold approach to maximize your score in the IPMAT. Firstly, clear and strengthen the basics of all topics. Secondly, solve as many IPMAT mock tests as possible. IPMAT Mocks simulate real-time exam-like environments and conditions. This will help you solve questions under time pressure and improve your accuracy.
Our portal contains several IPMAT free mock tests based on the previous years’ papers to provide a holistic view of the IPM Aptitude Test, test areas, and pattern. These mock papers will help you get familiarized with the IPM exam in all aspects like time management, test-taking strategy, marking scheme, and more.
After each test, we will provide an in-depth analysis of your performance so that you get to evaluate your performance and know your strong and weak areas. These IPMAT mocks replicate the actual test experience for you and will go a long way in helping you crack the exam.
Why attempt IPMAT Mocks?
- Mocks help the candidates practise the exam before the final day. Practising mocks is one of the most effective strategies to improve your conceptual understanding alongside preparing for a competitive exam. It will help in better preparation and also improve weaker areas.
- Create an appropriate strategy to crack the exam. While preparing for any competitive exam, you must strategize how you will prepare, like, which sections to be covered first and how much time should be given to each section. Practising should be part of your preparation strategy, as it will help you measure your prep and work on areas that need extra attention.
- IPMAT mocks are the same as the actual IPMAT exam paper. So, it helps you understand the exam difficulty, important topics, question distribution and time management. The exam has a set time limit, limited to each section. Sometimes, it gets difficult to maintain accuracy, and you might get stuck in a question that would consume your time. Thus, when you solve mocks, you master the skill of determining what questions you should attempt first to save time.
- While in your preparation stage, you must focus on attempting maximum mocks, which will help you build problem-solving skills. These skills will help you attempt each question easily on exam day.
- The biggest benefit of attempting the IPMAT Mock Test is Self Analysis. By solving mocks, candidates can analyse their mistakes and spend time understanding the errors. Also, it gives you the freedom to try and solve questions differently and look out for other ways to solve them.
How to analyze your Mocks?
After taking mock tests, it is necessary to evaluate your performance. Doing the exam analysis will help you in tracking your progress. Also, it is a key to better scores and preparation. Following the below-mentioned points, it will help you in analyzing your IPMAT Mock Test and improve your scores–
Score Card: Once you have completed your mock test, start checking your paper and preparing a scorecard. Preparing a scorecard will help you compare your performance in the previous mocks. Aim for a score and solve your mocks to reach your goal. Keeping track of your mock test scores will help you achieve a higher score and improve your performance.
Timely Review: Divide your mock preparation into two sets, where one set of mock tests is not timed, and the other one is timed. While you first solve questions without keeping track of time, you focus on solving questions in different ways and spend time understanding the concepts. After you are clear with concepts, start with the second set, where you will solve timed tests, which will help you better analyze the mock and your performance. Also, you will learn which strategy to solve the test has worked the best for you. It will help you in knowing your strengths and weaknesses.
Keep Learning: When you keep solving mocks, whether timed or not, you also learn about different methods to solve questions. After figuring out the right ways, you can easily focus on your preparation.
Plan a strategy: Plan a strategy to work on your weak areas and improve the strong ones. The best strategy is to focus on the stronger ones, making them your strength, and later work on weak areas. Always time your mocks to analyze your preparation well.
Lastly, candidates must improve their accuracy and speed when attempting IPMAT free mock tests. Also, keep solving mocks to have a better knowledge of the exam!