Integrated Program in Management Aptitude test (IPMAT) is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore for admissions into its 5 years program. With over 17,000 students appearing for about 120 seats, it is one of India’s most challenging entrance exam. To crack the exam, students should give ample number of IMP mock tests to prepare well for the final day of exam.
You must follow a two-fold approach to maximize your score in the IPM aptitude test. Firstly, clear and strengthen the basics of all topics. Secondly, solve as many IPM mock tests as possible. IPM Mock tests simulate real time exam like environment and conditions. This will not only help you solve questions under time pressure but also improve your accuracy.
Our portal contains several free IPM Mock Tests based on previous years’ papers to provide you with a holistic view of the IPM Aptitude Test, test areas and pattern. These mock papers will help you get familiarized with the IPM exam in all aspects like time management, test taking strategy, marking scheme and more.
After each test, we will provide an in-depth analysis of your performance so that you get to know your strong and weak areas. These IIM IPM mock tests replicate the actual test experience for you and will go a long way in helping you crack the exam.
Tips and Strategies for IPM Mock Tests:
- Since IPM is an online and objective test, it is advisable to keep a note of the newly introduced sectional time, which is 75 minutes for 60 Questions of Quantitative Ability and 45 minutes for 40 questions of Verbal Ability.
- Attempt easy questions first. Getting such questions right initially can give you an extra shot of confidence. You can always come back to the tougher ones later.
- Don’t tussle, learn to let go. Avoid wasting unnecessary time on difficult questions if you are unable to crack through them. You may return to such questions later, if time permits.
- Keep up the speed of solving questions without compromising on your accuracy.
- Take calculated risks and make educated guesses only as random guessing will lead to negative marking.
- At the end, if time permits, looks for the questions you flagged, cross check to ensure you have not missed marking a solved question and if all the answers are correctly marked.