Students prepare throughout the year to clear the CLAT entrance exam and secure a seat in the top NLUs. The CLAT 2023-2024 exam has been announced. The exam is scheduled for December 2023.
Note:After consulting with the Consortium of National Law Universities, National Law University, Tripura ("NLU, Tripura") has decided not to take part in the Admissions Counselling Process for the upcoming 2023–24 academic year.
Therefore, candidates taking the Common Law Admission Test in 2023 are therefore notified that NLU, Tripura must be withdrawn from their lists of preferences as part of the Admissions Counselling Process.
The following NLUs will be participating in CLAT 2023-2024:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National law University Tripura, Agartala
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Silvassa
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Cuttack, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU)
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (MPDNLU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Rai, Sonipat (DBRANLU)
How many universities are under CLAT?
There are a total of 22 NLUs that are participating institutes of CLAT 2023-2024.
Can I get admission in NLU with CLAT?
Many students find it challenging to gain admission to the 22 participating NLUs due to the limited number of seats offered.
What is the best college after CLAT?
Some of the premium law colleges that accept CLAT Score:
National Law University Cuttack.
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
Visakhapatnam - Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University.
Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
Does NLU Delhi accept CLAT score?
The National Law Universities (NLUs), IP University, etc., use CLAT scores to determine admission. CLAT is accepted by several law schools for conducting admissions. The National Law University of Delhi administers the AILET, which is only taken into consideration for law admissions to NLU Delhi.
What CLAT score is required for NLU?
you wish to be admitted to one of the top 5 NLUs; the anticipated CLAT Cut Off for 2023 should be between 95 and 100.