The All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) entrance exam is conducted every year by National Law University, Delhi to admit students to its five-year B.A LL. B program. The AILET paper has a negative marking of .25 marks per question that is answered wrong. The AILET 2022 will be conducted on 1 May 2022. AILET Result date will be announced on the official AILET website after the successful conduct of the examination. Candidates can check the official website to check their AILET 2022 results.
The AILET exam for BA LLB (Hons) course comprises 150 questions, which candidates need to answer within 1 hour 30 minutes. After analyzing the AILET exam, AILET 2022 question paper will consist of three sections namely English Language, General Knowledge, and Logical Reasoning. Each correct answer carries one mark, and each incorrect answer carries 0.25 marks, so the maximum number of marks that an aspirant could have secured in the test would be150.
Following important Points to be noted in order to access the AILET 2022 result:-
- Students can access the AILET result from these official website, i.e nludelhi.ac.in
- You need to click on the AILET 2022 result link.
- Next, you need to Login with your mobile number and password.
- Then you need to click on view result.
- Your AILET result will be displayed on the screen.
- For future counseling process, you should download the result and take a print out.
AILET Counselling process starts after the declaration of AILET results. NLU Delhi is responsible for declaring the results and initiating the counselling process. The procedure is conducted in person, where the shortlisted candidate has to be at the NLU Delhi campus as per the stipulated schedule provided to them.