The All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University (NLU) Delhi for admission into its 5 year B.A LL.B integrated program. The 1.5-hour paper-based (offline) exam consists of 150 questions from 5 areas i.e. English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 is deducted. Evidently, AILET is a speed intensive exam. Practising multiple AILET sample papers not only conditions you for the exam, but also helps you to know your areas of strength and weakness. This goes a long way in improving your score.
AILET Sample Papers
|AILET Sample Papers
||Download AILET Sample Papers
|AILET Sample Paper 1
|AILET Sample Paper 2
|AILET Sample Paper 3
|AILET Sample Paper 4
These AILET sample papers are aligned with the question type and difficulty level of the actual AILET. To make the most of these sample papers, you should consider the following points when practising the sample papers:
- Since this is a paper-based test, it is easier to get the general feel of the paper and pick an order in which you want to attempt the paper.
- Keep a check on time and invest your time judiciously in each section. For instance, General Awareness and English section should take up the least time.
- Attempt easy questions first. This can give you an extra shot of confidence and save you from getting stuck on tricky questions. You can always come back to the tougher questions later.
- Keep up the speed while solving questions without compromising on your accuracy. Take a calculated risk and avoid random guessing.
- Don’t tussle by wasting time on questions that you are unable to crack through. You may return to such questions later if time permits.