Students preparing for AILET 2023-2024 should understand the eligibility criteria for admission to various academic programmes. National Law University, Delhi, has released the AILET 2023-2024 eligibility criteria and application forms. Before registering and filling out the AILET 2023-2024 application form, the candidates must carefully read and understand the AILET eligibility criteria.
The National Law University of Delhi determines the AILET Eligibility for the test. Candidates who desire to apply for BA LLB & LLM Courses at NLU must check if they meet the eligibility requirements for AILET. The eligibility requirements for the AILET test include information on the age limit, educational qualification, and other factors. It is vital to remember that candidates from both Indian and international countries can apply for the NLU AILET test.
Before completing the application form, candidates must thoroughly review the AILET 2023-2024 eligibility requirements and requirements. The following are the AILET 2023-2024 eligibility requirements for the Undergraduate programme (BA LLB). It is critical to double-check all eligibility information to prevent reaching the final stages of disqualification.
By reading the AILET eligibility conditions, the chances of the AILET application form getting rejected become less. The many conditions, such as age limitations and reservation factors, become clear after going through the AILET eligibility conditions. Candidates that are interested and eligible can apply for AILET -
AILET Eligibility for BA LLB
- For eligible for the AILET 2023-2024, aspirants should have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) or Equivalent examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities)
- The AILET aspirants who will be appearing in the 12th standard examination will also be eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for AILET and seeking admission in BA LLB.
AILET Eligibility for Foreign Nationals
Candidates who are not citizens of the United States or hold OCI/PIO status are also needed to apply online using the same site. In the next section, you will find the qualifying requirements for overseas applicants to apply for the AILET.
To be eligible for AILET eligibility in the foreign nationals category in 2023-2024 –
- To be eligible, students must have earned a 65% in the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination.
- To get admission, foreign citizens are not obliged to take the admissions exam. The other criteria for admission eligibility will be the same as those for all other candidates, excluding any exceptions.
- Candidates who meet the OCI/PIO requirements will be given the option of applying under either the Foreign National Category or the Indian Student Category, depending on their nationality.
- Applicants who apply under the Indian National category and are citizens or permanent residents of another country or territory must appear for the AILET test with other students.
AILET Eligibility for LLM
- The candidates, who want to apply for the NLUs LLM programme, should have qualified LLB with a minimum of 55%. The candidates belonging to the reserved category, SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities, should have scored 50% marks in their LLB course.
- The candidates appearing in the final semester of their LLB course are also eligible to apply for the NLU’s LLM degree covered under AILET.
- There is no upper age limit for the LLM course in NLUs covered under AILET.
AILET Eligibility for Ph.D.
- The candidates who want to apply for the NLUs Ph.D. programme for which appearing in AILET is necessary the candidates should have at least a score of 55% in LLM.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category, SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities, should have scored 50% marks in their LLB course.
- There is no upper age limit for Ph.D. in NLUs covered under the AILET.
What is AILET exam eligibility?
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with at least a 50% score are eligible to appear for the AILET exam. Candidates who are taking their 10+2 exams in the same year as the AILET may still apply, provided they meet the prerequisites listed above.
Is there any age limit for AILET?
There is no upper age limit for AILET 2023-2024 applications. However, in order to take the exam, you must be at least 18 years old.
How many seats are there in NLU Delhi?
110+10 total seats [110 merit-based seats through the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 merit-based seats for direct admission to foreign nationals] [5 seats for foreign nationals and 5 seats for OCI/PIO].
Can I get admission in NLU Delhi after 12th?
Candidates who have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate or have professional experience for at least three-year are eligible for the programme.
How many times can you give AILET?
There is no limitation to appearing for the AILET exam.