Delhi University will declare the DU JAT 2019 scores by 5th July 2019 for the admission to various graduation programmes which are BBA, BMS and BA (Economics Honors). Last year the DU JAT result list of 466 pages comprised the names of the 14,897 students for which the DU JAT exam was conducted on 20th June 2019. The DU JAT result list consists of the names of the student, the total number of questions attempted, number of incorrect and correct answers, total marks, the percentage and the equated percentage of the student. DU declares the first, second and third result list during July. Initially, Delhi University announces the result and ranks of the students whereupon the various colleges start selecting the students for the different courses they wish to pursue in that college.
Important facts of DU JAT Results 2019
- The overall ranks of the students are calculated as the 35% of their scores in the best 4 subjects and 65% of the DU JAT scores.
- If the student has applied for the admission under different categories then he/she gets selected under that category for which he satisfies the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Students upon making their choice of subjects can change the same within five days of the declaration of results and the dates turn out to be 10th July.
- The first allotment of the seats is declared around 10th July. Thereupon the students are to take the admission in the college for which they are shortlisted within 2-3 days.
- Students are advised to mark “No Preference” for those colleges where they don’t wish to their course.
Normalisation of DU JAT Scores
There are a few facts that are for preparing the merit list for admission as the exam is conducted in two shifts with different level of difficulty, therefore, the scores are normalised for which these are the facts taken into consideration:-
1. The number of aspirants appearing for the test.
2. The difficulty level of the exam.
3. Maximum marks secured by the candidate in the examination.
4. Average score obtained by the candidates.
DU JAT Counselling and Admission
After the results are displayed the students are called for the counselling to the campuses by Delhi University and on the bases of the same, a merit list is prepared. Upon displaying the merit list, the students take admission to the BBA/ BMS, and BA (Economic Honours) courses.
On the basis of DU JAT, at present, there are around 6 colleges
of DU offering Bachelors in Management Studies
and 9 colleges
taking students in the Bachelors of Business Administration and BA (Economic Honours)
course making it a total around 1160+
students studying the business courses.