Delhi University will declare the DU-JAT 2019 result by 17th July 2019 for the admission to various graduation programmes which are BBA, BMS and BA (Economics Honors). Last year the DU-JAT result list of 466 pages comprised the names of the 14,897 students for which the DU-JAT exam was conducted on 6th July 2019. The DU-JAT result list consists of the names of the student, the total number of questions attempted, number of incorrect and correct answers, total marks, the percentage and the equated percentage of the student. DU declares the first, second and third result list during July. Initially, Delhi University announces the result and ranks of the students whereupon the various colleges start selecting the students for the different courses they wish to pursue in that college.
How to check DU-JAT Result 2019?
Follow these simple steps to download your DU-JAT 2019 scorecard.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘DU-JAT Result’ Button below:
- In the login page, enter your candidate form number and date of birth
- The scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print out your score card for future reference
Important facts of DU-JAT Result 2019
- For calculating the overall ranks of the students the formula used is; the 35% of their scores in the best 4 subjects are considered, and 65% of the DU-JAT scores are taken into consideration.
- If the student has applied for the admission under different categories then he/she gets selected under that category for which he satisfies the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Students upon making their choice of subjects can change the same within five days of the declaration of result and the dates turn out to be 10th July.
- The first allotment of the seats is declared around 10th July. Thereupon the students are to take the admission in the college for which they are shortlisted within 2-3 days.
- Students are advised to mark “No Preference” for those colleges where they don’t wish to pursue their course.
Normalisation of DU-JAT Scores
There are a few facts that are for preparing the merit list for admission as the exam is conducted in two shifts with different level of difficulty, therefore, the scores are normalised for which these are the facts taken into consideration:-
1. The number of aspirants appearing for the test.
2. The difficulty level of the exam.
3. Maximum marks secured by the candidate in the examination.
4. Average score obtained by the candidates.
DU-JAT Counselling and Admission
After the results are displayed the students are called for the counselling to the campuses by Delhi University and on the bases of the same, a merit list is prepared. Upon displaying the merit list, the students take admission to the BBA/ BMS, and BA (Economic Honours) courses.
On the basis of DU-JAT, at present, there are around 6 colleges
of DU offering Bachelors in Management Studies
and 9 colleges
taking students in the Bachelors of Business Administration and BA (Economic Honours)
course making it a total around 1160+
students studying the business courses.