Delhi University Joint Admission Test, popularly known as DU-JAT is a national level aptitude test conducted for admission into several prestigious colleges under DU offering Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), B.A (Hons) Business Economics and BBA (FIA) programmes.
The entrance test is conducted once every year in the month of June. Over 22,000 candidates appear for this 2 hour online examination. The test consists of 100 questions from 4 different areas.
|DU-JAT 2018 Notification||May 2018|
|Online applications start||15th May, 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||7th June, 2018 (6 pm)|
|Download admit card from||First week of June 2018|
|Exam Date- JAT (two shifts)||June 22, 2018 (8 AM to 10 AM) & (12 PM- 2 PM)|
|Declaration of result/shortlist||First week of July 2018|
|GD/PI; Counseling||July 2018|
|Final Result||July 2018|
|Commencement of term||20th July, 2018|
- The candidates should have passed senior secondary/+2 from CBSE/ICSE or any other equivalent board recognized by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates, who have appeared in their final term examination and are awaiting results, are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% for general category, 50% for SC/ST category and 54% for CW/PWD category in the qualification examination.
**Kindly check the official website of DU-JAT and the respective colleges for additional eligibility criteria if any as the DU JAT eligibility criteria may vary for each college.
Registration and Application Process:
- Register online with your email id on the official DU-JAT website. Remember and note down your registration ID and password.
- Fill in the online form with your contact, personal and educational details.
- You will also need a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and scanned copy of your signature that you would need to upload on the form.
- You can make the payment online using Debit/ Credit card or Net banking.
- Save or print a copy of the submitted form and acknowledgement slip of the application fee payment.
- Based on their performance in DU-JAT, for BMA and BBA (FIA) programs, candidates are shortlisted for the next round of evaluation i.e. Group Discussion- Personal Interview (GD-PI).
- Students for B.A (Hons) Business Economics are called directly for counseling.
- Post the selection process, a comprehensive list of candidates is released for final admission by end of July.