Once every year, DUET (formerly known as DU JAT) is conducted for admissions to undergraduate management programmes at Delhi University (DU). NTA conducts the exam on behalf of Delhi University. For DU JAT 2021, the registrations have started and the exam will be held from 26 September to 1 October. The test is for admission into BMS, BBA (FIA) and B.A. (Hons) Business Economics courses across multiple colleges under DU. The exam is likely to be conducted for 2 hours in computer-based mode (online mode).
The test consists of a total of 100 questions from 4 sections namely: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General English, and Business and General Awareness. The marking scheme awards every correct answer with +4 marks and a -1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Over 22,000 students compete nationally for admissions in Delhi University. Hence, it is essential that your clear the basics of all concepts and practice an ample number of questions. Sample papers can help you boost your score and give your best shot at this test, hence, download the sample paper for DU-JAT now.
DU-JAT Sample Papers
|DU-JAT Sample Papers
||Download DU-JAT Sample Papers
||DU-JAT Sample Paper
Practicing sample papers that contain questions on similar concepts that have been asked in previous years DU-JATs help you in the following ways:
- You can gauge the difficulty level of each section and the overall exam.
- You get an overview of the different types of questions and areas that might be expected in the exam.
- You get acclimatized to the actual test-taking condition and learn to manage the exam day stress effectively.
- You learn how to manage speed and accuracy as you have only 120 minutes for 100 questions and negative marking is included.
- On analysis of these tests, you get to know your areas of strengths and weaknesses, which further helps you to work on certain areas.
- By practising multiple mocks and sample papers, you can plan an effective exam-taking strategy for yourself.