IIM Rohtak has started a Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for students who have appeared in class XII or have completed XII, and they wish to pursue their career in business management. IIM Rohtak business management programme is a combined course of management studies from under-graduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG). The 5 year integrated programme (IPM) aims at shaping the outstanding young students to managerial and leaders.
On successful completion of the academic course of 5 years, the students pass with Masters of Management Studies (MMS) by IIM Rohtak. If any student wishes to exit after completing the programme at the end of 3 years, they are awarded the degree of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
The integrated programme will consist of 15 semesters to be given a period of 5 years. In a year, a student has to give three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire programme is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management. Students have to go for the internships at the end of every academic year.
Important Dates for IIM Rohtak’s IPM
|Online Application Opens||April 15, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online Application||May 10, 2019|
|IPM Aptitude test (Online)||May 17, 2019|
|Personal Interview||June 14-16, 2019|
|Announcement of Selection List||July 2019|
|Induction & Orientation of the Programme|
Total seats for IPM in IIM Rohtak
IIM Rohtak will be admitting around 160 students for this programme.
IPM Rohtak Eligibility
- Students need to score a minimum of 75% in Standard X or Senior Secondary Class and Standard XII or Higher Secondary Class or equivalent examinations (relaxation of 5% for the candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD category. They have to score 70% marks)
- The maximum age limit is 20 years as on July 31, 2019
- Reservation will be applicable as per Government of India rules after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Students, who are appearing in Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by July 31, 2019, can also apply for IPM programme in IIM Rohtak. Such candidates are subject to meeting the criteria as mentioned above.
Selection Procedure for IPM in IIM Rohtak:
- Interested applicants will have to fill the registration form that will be evaluating the applicant’s performance in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- All the interested applicants will have to appear in the IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
IPM Aptitude test consists of the following sections
|Sections||Number of questions||Time duration of each section|
|Quantitative Ability||40||40 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40 Minutes|
All the questions in the IIM Rohtak IPM are multiple choice questions with each question carrying 4 marks. 1 mark gets deducted for each wrong answer.
The shortlisted candidates are called for the Personal Interview round for which the bases are their admission form, scores in aptitude test. The students are also judged on the bases of their academic performance, communication skills, and general awareness.
IIM Rohtak IPM Application and Course Fees
The filing of online application form for the IIM Rohtak IPM began on 15th April and the last date is 10th May 2019. The fees for the IIM Rohtak IPM entrance exam is Rs. 3,540/-