IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak conduct a national-level aptitude test, IPMAT, for admissions to a 5-year integrated management program. IIM Indore is expected to start its registration process in February 2024. Candidates who will apply for the 5-year integrated program in management must submit their application form before the last date of application. There is no other mode of filling out the IPM application form other than online. The exam will fill150 seats in IIM Indore and 200 seats in IIM Rohtak.
The conducting authority, NTA will start rolling in applications for IPMAT Indore from February 2024 for the exam scheduled to be conducted on 23 May, 2024. The application form for IPMAT IIM Indore 2024 will be available on the official website @iimidr.ac.in. Interested candidates should review the eligibility requirements and apply for the IPMAT IIM Indore Exam 2024.
IIM Indore IPMAT Application Dates 2024
IPMAT 2024 Events
Important Dates (Tentative)
IPMAT 2024 Application Start by IIM Indore
14th February 2024
IPMAT 2024 (IIM Indore) Last Date To Register
26th March, 2024
IPMAT Indore application correction date
April 2024 Last week
IPMAT IIM Indore Exam Date 2024
23 May, 2024
IPMAT Application Fee For IIM Indore
General and NCL-OBC
SC, ST, PWD (DA)
IIM Rohtak successfully conducted IPMAT 2023. For IPMAT 2024, the admission notification has been released. Candidates can fill in the forms available on the official website, @iimrohtak.ac.in. Before filling out the application forms, candidates must be through with IPMAT Eligibility Criteria
to avoid cancellation/disqualification. Candidates can easily follow the admission process mentioned in the article to fill out the IPMAT Application form.
IIM Rohtak IPMAT Application Dates 2024
IPMAT 2024 Events
Important Dates (Tentative)
IPMAT 2024 Application Start by IIM Rohtak
March 2024 (tentatively)
IPMAT 2024 (IIM Rohtak) Last Date To Register
April 2024 (tentatively)
IPMAT Exam Date 2024 For Rohtak IIM
May 2024 (tentatively)
IPMAT Application Fee for IIM Rohtak
IPMAT Registration Process
IIM Rohtak conducts a separate registration process on their websites. Candidates can check the official websites for the availability of application forms as the IPMAT 2024 registrations are entirely online.
Steps to follow for filling the IPM Application form
- Initially, the candidates have to visit the official websites of IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak to fill in the IPM registration details.
- Click on the Registration link and fill in the important details such as name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After you fill in the details, you will get the system-generated login credentials as an SMS and in the form of an email too.
- You will have to re-login with the generated login credentials to fill out the application form.
IPMAT Application form and its requirements
- After you complete the IPMAT registration, you will have to fill in the details for filling in the IPM form, such as your details, address, educational qualification, marks scored, contacts and alternate contacts, exam city, and interview city preferences.
- You must upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- If you belong to any reserved categories, NC- OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA categories, you must submit valid and attested certificates supporting your reservation category.
- Once you fill out the IPMAT application form, the next step you have to follow is paying fees. You can use your debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates must keep the following document handy while filling out the application forms for IPMAT 2024.
- Valid mobile number
- Valid email address
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Photo ID cards like
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s ID
- Bank details for making online payment of fees
- Any online banking option.
Application Correction Window for IPMAT
IIM Indore has provided a brief window of opportunity for applicants to update their application forms online.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Alternate Contact Information and Email Address
- Preferences for Exam Center Cities
Please keep in mind that no other information on the IPMAT Application Form can be altered. This is a non-mandatory and optional edit option. Candidates will only be allowed to alter the fields mentioned above once, and no additional changes will be authorized once the form has been modified and submitted.
Candidates who made an error when submitting their photograph/signature or selecting their exam centre city preferences are encouraged to take advantage of this chance and pick the correct test city. All other candidates who correctly provided their information do not need to modify it.
Once you fill in the IPMAT form and click on the Submit option, you can download the Admit card by the due date before the exam. Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future purposes.