IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak will release their application form for IPM 2022, once the admission notification will be released. Candidates who will apply for the 5-year integrated program in management must submit their application form before the last date of application. There is no other mode of filling the IPM application form other than the online mode. The exam for the coveted 150 seats in IIM Indore and 200 seats in IIM Rohtak. The exam date will be announced in the notification that the colleges will release. In this article, you will read about the steps for the IPM registration and IPM application form.
IPM Registration Process
Steps to follow for filling the IPM Application form
- Initially the candidates have to visit the official websites of IIM to fill the IPM registration details.
- Click on the Registration link and fill the important details such as name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After you fill in the details, you will get the system generated login credentials as an SMS and in form of an Email too.
- Now you will have to re-login with the generated login credentials to fill the application form.
IPM Application form and its requirements
- After you complete the IPM registration, you will have to fill in the details for filling in the IPM form such as your personal details, address, educational qualification, marks scored, contacts and alternate contacts, exam city, and interview city preferences.
- You have to upload your scanned photograph and signature along with other relevant documents.
- In case you belong to any reserved categories which are, NC- OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA categories, you need to submit valid and attested certificates in support of your reservation category.
- Once you fill the IPM application form, the next step that you have to follow is towards making the payment of fees. This you can do by using your debit/credit card, or through any online banking option.
The Application Fees for the IPM form are:
For General, NC-OBC categories: Rs. 3,890/-
For SC ST and PWD (DA) categories: Rs. 1,770/-
For International Candidates: $118/-
Once you fill in the IPM application form in all regards and click on the Submit option, you are good to download the Admit card by the due date before the exam. The candidates applying for the total 350 IIM IPM seats are more than 25,000, which is quite high. From here you can guess the competition level and the preparation required to crack the prestigious IIM IPM.