IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak released its application form for IPM 2020 in March. Candidates who applied for the 5 year integrated programme in management must have submitted their application form before the closing date of April 14, 2020. There is no other mode of filling the IPM application form other the online mode. The exam for the coveted 120 seats in IIM Indore and 160 seats in IIM Rohtak was held on second week of May, and third week of May, 2020. In this article you will read about the steps for the IPM registration and IPM application form.
IPM Registration Process
Steps to follow for filling the IPM Application form
- Initially the candidates have to visit the official websites of IIM to fill the IPM registration details.
- Click on the Registration link and fill the important details such as name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After you fill in the details, you will get the system generated login credentials as an SMS and in form of an Email too.
- Now you will have to re-login with the generated login credentials to fill the application form.
IPM Application form and its requirements
- After you complete the IPM registration, you will have to fill in the details for filling in the IPM form such as your personal details, address, educational qualification, marks scored, contacts and alternate contacts, exam city, and interview city preferences.
- You have to upload your scanned photograph and signature along with other relevant documents.
- In case you belong to any reserved categories which are, NC- OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA categories, you need to submit valid and attested certificates in support of your reservation category.
- Once you fill the IPM application form, the next step that you have to follow is towards making the payment of fees. This you can do by using your debit/credit card, or through any online banking option.
The Application Fees for the IPM form are:
For General, NC-OBC categories: Rs. 3,540/-
For SC ST and PWD (DA) categories: Rs. 1,770/-
For International Candidates: $118/-
Once you fill in the IPM application form in all regards and click on the Submit option, you are good to download the Admit card by the due date of April, 2020. The candidates applying for the total 280 IIM IPM are more than 25,000, which is quite high. From here you can guess the competition level and the preparation required to crack the prestigious IIM IPM.