Ever year Symbiosis International University conducts SLAT to admit aspirants into undergraduate law programs (B.A. L.L.B and B.B.A. L.L.B) at 4 Symbiosis Law School Campuses at Pune, Nagpur, Noida, and Hyderabad. This year the paper will be held on 27 June 2021. SLAT is essentially a speed based examination with 75 questions to be solved in a span of 75 minutes. SLAT mock tests go a long way for effective preparation as they simulate actual test-taking conditions. Hence, they help to increase your test-taking speed without compromising on accuracy.
Why take SLAT Mock tests?
1) Time Management: Practicing SLAT mock tests equips you with the experience to manage your time effectively in the exam.
- Time allotment to different sections: SLAT Mock test practice makes you analyze the exact time you need to devote to each of the section. This in turn helps you to solve the entire test on time and with maximum possible effectiveness.
- Time allotment to different questions: A lot of time should not be invested on "sitters" as they are easy to solve questions. This will enable you to devote time to questions that might seem tougher. SLAT Mock tests also help you to comprehend the difficulty level/type of the questions.
2) Knowing your Preparation level: SLAT is a computer-based (Online) test. Sample papers based on SLAT exam will help you gauge your preparation level and plan your study accordingly.
3) Score analysis: Analyzing your SLAT mock test score when compared to previous years' SLAT cut-offs will help you shortlist the institutions based on your current score. Additionally, it will help you aim for a better score.
4) Identifying areas of Strength & Weakness: Once you start solving SLAT mock tests, you will get a fair idea of your strong and weak subject areas. Strengthening your weak areas and paying a special attention to master them, will boost your score in the SLAT exam. At the same time, it is essential to revise the topics you are strong at.
Download the following PDFs to maximize your SLAT- Law Score: