Symbiosis International University conducts SLAT generally in the month of May for admission into integrated 5-year-law programmes of BA-LLB and BBA-LLB for its three campuses in Pune, Noida and Hyderabad. Till 2018, the SLAT was conducted as a part of the SET which comprised of different papers such as SET - Law, SET - Design, SET - General and SET - Engineering. From 2018-2019 onwards, SET - Law came to be known as Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT). Similarly, the name SET- Design test was changed to Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) and SET - Engineering as SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE). All the other courses were covered under SET - General which continued as SET.
The SLAT 2019 was of 150 minutes duration and consisted of 5 sections; namely Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge. The number of questions was 150 in total.
The SLAT 2019 admission process commenced with the release of notification and SLAT application form. Once they had filled the application form and submitted it, the applicants needed to download the SLAT admit card for appearing in Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT). After the conclusion of the entrance examination, SLAT 2019 result was announced online in of 14th May, 2019.
Here are the steps to check the SLAT results:-
- The candidates have to visit the official website of SET.
- On the right corner of the website there is a button flashing with the ‘download score card’ option.
- When you click on that option a new window will pop-up.
- In the new window you will be asked to fill in the details such as SLAT ID and password.
- When you fill in those details and click on the login ID you will get the exam result that you have appeared for.
- Download the result and keep the copies of the same for they are required for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and PI
- Details such as the name of the candidate, candidate’s roll number, their score in the exam, and status of qualifying the exam are shown in the result card.
Check your result here: CTA
Now, with the declaration of the result, the cutoff and list of the shortlisted candidates to attend the SLAT 2019 counselling session will be announced shortly by the University for BBA LLB and BA LLB programs. For admissions, the students will have to attend the counselling as per the stipulated schedule. Please take particular care to adhere to the college policies and rules regarding the counselling process to make sure that you are able to land a seat once you have cleared your SLAT exam.
What after the SLAT results?