Solving SLAT previous year papers will give you certain distinct advantages like getting a clear idea of the type and level of difficulty of the questions asked. Let us have a look at how solving SLAT previous years papers can help you ace the SLAT.
SLAT exam contains 60 questions to be solved in a span of 90 minutes (60 minutes MCQ & 30 minutes WAT). Hence, it is essentially a speed based online test with equal distribution of marks to each section.
Understand the SLAT Exam Pattern: SET Law exam contains questions from 5 sections, namely:-
- Logical reasoning
- Legal reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Reading comprehension
- General knowledge
Advantages of Solving SLAT Previous Year Papers
Weak & Strong area analysis:
After solving SLAT previous year question papers, you will get a fair idea about your strong and weak areas. Your score in SET Law can improve a lot, once you start strengthening your weak areas by putting in extra efforts into them.
Test taking strategy: These tests will help you in solving the SET Law exam effectively. As SET Law is a speed-based test, time management in the exam is very important. You should not invest a lot of time in solving easy questions, as the time saved here can be invested in relatively difficult questions. Further, it is best to not risk your time in questions you are not too sure about. These SLAT previous year papers will help you identify such questions.
SLAT Previous Year Question Papers
|SLAT Previous Year Question Papers
||Download SLAT Previous Year Question Papers
||SLAT Previous Year Question Papers
Skills required Solving SLAT Previous Year Papers:
There are certain skills, which are considered essential to solving the SLAT exam effectively.
- First of all, you need to have concept clarity i.e. you need to know the basics or the fundamentals of all the areas from which questions are asked.
- Next step is to practice as many questions as possible. For analytical reasoning and logical reasoning sections, practice is the key; hence, it cannot be ignored. Newspaper reading is a must in mastering the general knowledge section of SLAT. It also proves to be beneficial in solving questions from the reading comprehension section of SLAT.
- It is also essential to have good time management skills while solving the paper. It helps to maintain the question-solving speed without compromising on accuracy.
How to use SLAT Previous year papers?
The steps you should follow are:
- Download previous year paper
- Solve it in actual time limit: 90 minutes
- Analyze your performance
- Identify your weak & strong areas
- Work on your weak areas