Symbiosis International University conducts the Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) for the admission of 1080 candidates in its 4 campuses. The lines for the SLAT 2021 application forms will be open from the last week of January 2021. The aspirants who wish to apply for SLAT have to register for it before the thirdrd week of May 2021. While filling in the SLAT application 2021 form, the aspirants can make a choice for the courses offered by the Symbiosis Law Schools which are BA LLB/BBA LLB. The SLS campuses are at Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, and Nagpur, and a student qualifying the SLAT will have to separately register for these law colleges, for the five-year integrated graduation programme in law. SLAT 2021 aspirants are suggested to check the SLAT eligibility criteria before filling the SLAT application form so that the form may not get rejected.
Note: Students who are appearing for class 12 th board exams have to keep in mind the registration dates for the SLAT exam.
In this article you will know the steps for filling SLAT 2021 registration the SLAT application form 2021.
Steps for SLAT Registration
- The SLAT 2021 aspirants will have to open the Symbiosis official link, to begin with, the registration process for SLAT.
- The aspirants then will have to click on the ‘new registration’ option. In this step, a pop-up will open where they will have to fill in details such as their name, date-of-birth, mobile number, email ID, etc. and make sure that these details are true and active.
- Once the SLAT aspirants have filled these details, they will then have to choose the law programme they want to apply for from the drop-down menu, which are BBA LLB and BA LLB in their case.
- Upon completion of the registration process, the SLAT aspirants will be sent a login ID and password via email and SMS in their given mobile number. The SLAT applicants must retain the password and login ID as it may be required throughout the admission process.
- After the registration is complete the next step is to fill the SLAT 2021 application form, candidates will have to log in using the same login credentials.
Steps for SLAT Application Form
- While filling the SLAT 2021 application form, candidates will have to fill all the necessary details such as their parent names, marks details, their address etc.
- SLAT aspirants will have to upload their photographs and signature in the mentioned format, and the size of the documents should be within the defined parameters.
- SLAT 2021 aspirants will have to choose three exam centres, out of which one will be allotted to them.
- The chosen first preference for the centre of choice for SLAT 2021 may not be allotted to an aspirant due to many reasons. In such a case, the aspirant will be allotted a centre nearest to centre previously selected by him/her.
SLAT Application Fee Payment
- SLAT aspirants can make the online payment of SLAT application fees, for which they can use the following options available- credit/debit card/net banking.
- For the offline payment of SLAT application fees, aspirants can go for two options- Cash payment or Demand Draft.
- For cash payments, SLAT aspirants will have to deposit Rs. 1,750/- at Axis Bank or Indian Bank branches. (The Fee amount may vary.)
- Once the SLAT aspirants deposit the SLAT application fees, the bank will be providing the receipt copies to the student as those are the Student and Symbiosis copy.
- The aspirants have to send the Symbiosis Copy to the:-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115
In the year, 2020, due to Covid-19 pandemic, students were advised not to use the Demand Draft Mode of payment.
- The candidates who want to apply for two programmes of SLU, the fees for the same will be Rs. 3,500/-
- For registering for the Symbiosis Law College of their choice the aspirants will have to pay the fees of Rs. 1,000/-. It is only upon making the choice of the individual Symbiosis Law College, the SLAT aspirant will be called for the personal interview and WAT for the final selection.
- Once the test city centre is allotted it cannot be changed under any conditions.