Symbiosis International University conducts the Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) for admissions to its 4 campuses. The dates for the SLAT 2024 application form have not been released yet. While filling in the SLAT application form 2024, the aspirants can choose the courses offered by the Symbiosis Law Schools, which are BA LLB/BBA LLB. The SLS campuses are at Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, and Nagpur, and a student qualifying for the SLAT will have to separately register for these law colleges, for the five-year integrated graduation programme in law. SLAT 2024 aspirants are suggested to check the SLAT eligibility criteria before filling out the SLAT application form so that the form may not get rejected.
Note: Students who are appearing for class 12th board exams have to keep in mind the registration dates for the SLAT exam.
In this article you will know the steps for filling SLAT 2024 registration and application forms.
Steps for SLAT Registration
- The SLAT 2024 aspirants will have to open the Symbiosis official link, to begin with, the registration process for SLAT.
- The aspirants then will have to click on the ‘new registration’ option. In this step, a pop-up will open where they will have to fill in details such as their name, date-of-birth, mobile number, email ID, etc. and make sure that these details are true and active.
- Once the SLAT aspirants have filled in these details, they will then have to choose the law program they want to apply for from the drop-down menu, which is BBA LLB and BA LLB in their case.
- Upon completion of the registration process, the SLAT aspirants will be sent a login ID and password via email and SMS in their given mobile number. The SLAT applicants must retain the password and login ID as it may be required throughout the admission process.
- After the registration is complete the next step is to fill out the SLAT 2024 application form, candidates will have to log in using the same login credentials.
Steps for SLAT Application Form
- While filling the SLAT 2024 application form, candidates will have to fill in all the necessary details such as their parent names, marks details, their address etc.
- SLAT aspirants will have to upload their photographs and signature in the mentioned format, and the size of the documents should be within the defined parameters.
- SLAT 2024 aspirants will have to choose three exam centres, out of which one will be allotted to them.
- The chosen first preference for the centre of choice for SLAT 2024 may not be allotted to an aspirant due to many reasons. In such a case, the aspirant will be allotted a centre nearest to the centre previously selected by him/her.
SLAT Application Fee Payment
- SLAT aspirants can make the online payment of SLAT application fees, for which they can use the following options available- credit/debit card/net banking.
- For the offline payment of SLAT application fees, aspirants can go for two options- Cash payment or Demand Draft.
- For cash payments, SLAT aspirants will have to deposit Rs. 1,950/- at Axis Bank or Indian Bank branches. (The Fee amount may vary.)
- Once the SLAT aspirants deposit the SLAT application fees, the bank will be providing the receipt copies to the student as those are the Student and Symbiosis copy.
- The aspirants have to send the Symbiosis Copy to the:-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115
In the year, 2020, due to Covid-19 pandemic, students were advised not to use the Demand Draft Mode of payment.
- The candidates who want to apply for two programmes of SLU, the fees for the same will be Rs. 3,950/-
- For registering for the Symbiosis Law College of their choice the aspirants will have to pay the fees of Rs. 1,000/-.
- Once the test city centre is allotted it cannot be changed under any conditions.