Symbiosis International University conducts Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) annually for the admission to the five year integrated law programmes, BA LLB and BBA LLB. The application form for the admission in undergraduate law courses have released in January 2021.
The SLAT 2021 aspirants should check their eligibility carefully before filling the form and make sure that they fulfill all the SLAT eligibility conditions for filling the application in all regards.
This article will tell you about the eligibility requirements for filling the SLAT 2021.
- Required Academic Qualification- The candidate should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks- The general and OBC category students should have 45% marks in 12th. For the SC/ST candidates of SLAT 2021, the minimum marks required are 40%.
- Age Limit- There is no upper age limit for SLAT aspirants as per the orders of Supreme Court of India.
- The SLAT aspirants should have qualified 12th in their single attempt. Candidates with compartment or have previously appeared in the compartment exam, are not eligible to appear in SLAT 2021.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th exam from distance learning or open school are not eligible to appear in the SLAT.
- SLAT aspirants must keep their documents ready as they are required during admission and need to be produced during the counselling, which also is a determinant of their SLAT eligibility condition.