NPAT is an online, computer-based test conducted by the Narsee Monjee University for admitting students into its various undergraduate programs including but not limited to BBA, B.Comm. (hons), BSc. Finance and BSc. Economics. Paper 1 of NPAT which is common for all the courses is a three sectional exam consisting of 150 questions on Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Intelligence and Proficiency in English Language skills. Paper 2 is for students who have applied for the B.Des. course and it tests students on design-related topics. Additionally, NMIMS would conduct a separate NPAT for students aspiring to get into B.Tech and MBA Tech. courses from 2019 onwards. Our portal contains several mock tests and previous year papers that will guide you to prepare well for the actual test.
The best way to prepare yourself for an exam is to give a number of mock tests and solve as many sample papers before your exam and it does not matter whether you are starting your journey, or are already through with most of your preparation, there is no wrong time to start giving mock tests. The following points show why solving such papers is a good idea.
- Systematically and regularly giving mock tests will lead to a better understanding of the paper pattern and the overall structure of the paper
- These sample papers will help you better analyze the paper trends over the years which will refine your focus during preparation.
- Giving regular tests will help you in anticipating the exam contents better as you will be able to figure out the most probable/ frequent questions
- You will understand how much time you need to spend on different types of questions which will improve your speed.
- Mock tests when given regularly and with detailed post-test analysis, is a great tool to measure your preparation level.
- Regular, systematic practice of mock tests will lead to an increasing score, and you will develop motivation for constant improvement.