NPAT (NMIMS Programs after 12th) is the official entrance test for admissions to undergraduate degree and integrated degree programmes (dual degree). These different courses are being offered by various Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) campuses at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Indore, Navi Mumbai, and Shirpur. NPAT is conducted annually; the application form for the same are released and form filling is ongoing till 10th May 2020 for which the NPAT will be conducted on May, 2020.
The general eligibility requirements for giving the NPAT exam have been listed below:-
1. The NPAT aspirants should have an aggregate marks of 60% in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
2. The aspirants should have Mathematics/ Statistics exam cleared at 10+2 or equivalent exam.
3. The eligibility of candidates holding IB Diploma will depend on whether they have Mathematics/ Statistics at standard level.
4. CBSE and ICSE board candidates need to mention 10th standard marks of all the subjects. (best of 4 or 5 subjects shall not be considered)
5. Maximum age at the time of filling the application is 25 years.
6. Aspirants who have passed 12th or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning may also apply, provided their school is recognised by the National Institute of Open Schooling.
7. Candidates who have not been able to clear 12th in their first attempt are not eligible.
There are also different eligibility criteria for separate courses:
NPAT 2020 Eligibility for B.Tech and MBA (Tech)
• Students should have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with English as a subject.
• Aspirants with IB Diploma are eligible only if they had Mathematics at the 12th level.
• Their minimum score should be 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in class 12th or equivalent for admission into Mumbai campus.
• NPAT aspirants should have a minimum 45% score in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 12th or equivalent for getting into the NMIMS Shirpur campus.
• Candidates who have cleared Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 50% can also apply for the test.
• Candidates passing 12th or equivalent exam from Open or Distance Learning School documented only by National Institute of Open Schooling may apply for the program, subject to fulfilling the suitability of the program.
• Candidates appearing for class 12th examination in 2020 can also apply for NPAT 2020.
NPAT 2020 Eligibility for MBA Pharma Tech (B. Pharm + MBA)
• NPAT applicant must have passed 12th or equivalent exam plus Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a required subject.
• Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in PCM/PCB to be eligible to apply for NPAT 2020.
NPAT 2020 Eligibility for for B.Sc. Economics
• An aspirant should have passed the higher secondary or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks in the first attempt.
• They are required to have passed Mathematics in class 12th.
For B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
• NPAT aspirants for 2020 should have passed 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first attempt including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
• NPAT 2020 aspirants should have passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in 12th
or equivalent to be eligible to apply for the exam in 2020.