Set up in the year 1981 and established by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM), Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has been acclaimed as the deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The university endeavors to meet the growing demands of management education and attain high standards of academic quality and research focus.
NMIMS conducts a national level examination called NMIMS Programs after +2 called NPAT. This official entrance test is conducted to admit candidates for the undergraduate program – BBA. It is offered at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Indore Campuses.
Read further for complete information and details regarding notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form of NPAT-BBA 2017.
The notification for NPAT has been released and you can register online on the official website http://www.npat.in
The comprehensive list of important dates is mentioned below:
|Application process begins||January 31, 2017|
|Last date to edit application form||April 24, 2017|
|Online registration ends||April 31, 2017|
|Admit Cards download||May 8, 2017|
|NPAT BBA 2017- Date of examination||May 13-14, 2017 (10 AM – 12 noon)|
|First Merit List ||June 2, 2017 (5 PM)|
|Payment of admission fee (I Merit List)||June 3-9, 2017 (11 AM – 4 PM)|
|Second Merit List||June 13, 2017|
|Payment of admission fee (II Merit List)||June 14-21, 2017|
|Third Merit List||June 24, 2017|
|Payment of admission fee (III Merit List)||June 27-July 1, 2017|
|Onset of the Program||July 8, 2017|
|Closure of Admissions||August 8, 2017|
All the aspirants who desire to take the test should know the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must have passed +2 or equivalent examination in any stream, from the recognized Board at the first attempt only.
- Applicants who have appeared in International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma will also be eligible; however, those appearing in IB Certificate and or D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible to take NPAT-BBA Exam.
- NPAT-BBA candidates holding IB Diploma Degree will only be eligible if they have passed in Statistics or Mathematics at the Standard Level.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks is a must to be eligible to take the NPAT-BBA Entrance Exam.
- Applicants who have pursued their 10+2 from international schools have to submit AIU certificate of equivalence.
- The aspirants who have passed +2 from Open Schools and through Distance Learning recognized only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) are eligible for the program.
- However, those who have pursued or are pursuing 10+2, through correspondence, externally or through school other than NIOS will not be eligible to take the test.
Application Form- NPAT-BBA 2017
You can fill the NPAT-BBA application form only in the online mode on the official website of NMIMS NPAT 2017. The process of filling the application form started from January 30, 2017, and will last until April 30, 2017. Given below is the step by step guide to filling the application form:
- Go to the official website of NMIMS University or NPAT and register yourselves.
- Click on the button: 'Register'
- Enter all your relevant details: name, contact and other information asked in the online form.
- After doing so, your login credentials will be created for NPAT-BBA 2017 application form. Keep a note that you save your login ID and password for further use.
- Then, once again to pay the application fee in the online mode through any of the option: Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- You will then have to choose the institutes and programs offered by NMIMS.
- All the BBA aspirants have to select Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce and BBA, and or BBA+MMS program.
For any further queries or suggestions, feel free to comment below.