For the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programme such as B.Tech, MBA, MBA (Parma Tech), B.Sc Economics, B.Com (Hons), Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts NPAT on an yearly bases. NMIMS also offer the 5 year integrated programmes which is quite popular among the aspirants.
The candidates applying for the NMIMS NPAT should carefully check and go through the eligibility conditions before registering for NPAT and filling the NPAT application form. Over the period of 38 years of its inception, NMIMS is rated among the top 10 institute for management programmes in India. In this article the NPAT 2020 aspirants will know about the documents required for the NPAT registration and the steps for filling the NPAT application form.
- To apply for the NPAT, aspirants have to visit the official page of the website of NMIMS.
- For the registration there are certain details which you have to enter for receiving your login credentials.
- In the registration window, you will have to enter your details such as, your name as in the 10th certificate, valid email address, and your working phone number.
- When you have entered your basic details in the registration window, upon submitting them, you will receive your login credentials via email and SMS.
NPAT Application form
Steps to fill the NPAT application form
- When you get the login details form the NMIMS website, your next step is to use those details for filling the NPAT application form.
- You have to fill the personal and academic information which are the aspirant’s name, patent’s name, date of birth, category, nationality, etc. in the NPAT application form.
- While filling your necessary details in the online NPAT application form 2020, be attentive to all the information provided by you and ensure that all the information are correct and true in all regards.
- In the NPAT application form, the aspirants will have to upload the scanned photograph in (jpeg) format for which file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
- Upon filling the details all the payments for the NPAT application can be made via Debit/Credit or online/internet banking mode.
- The NPAT aspirants will not have to dispatch the NPAT application form to NMIMS office.
- The NPAT application form will not be available after April 2020.