NPAT BBA is the national level entrance test organised by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for the admission of students to undergraduate courses. The online test consists of 120 questions to be solved in 100 minutes. The paper includes questions from three areas: proficiency in the English Language, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and General Intelligence.
If you are commencing your NPAT-BBA preparation, practising NPAT BBA previous year papers or taking mocks will be the optimal point to start your journey. NPAT BBA Mock tests are the replica of actual tests and familiarise you with the test pattern and boost your confidence to take the test. Our portal contains several NPAT BBA mock tests and NPAT BBA previous year papers that will guide you to prepare well for the actual test.
NPAT Mock Tests: Key Highlights
- NPAT BBA Mock papers will help you familiarise yourself with the NPAT BBA exam pattern, syllabus, and level of difficulty of the questions.
- The important aspect of the NPAT BBA mock tests is that they boost the exam-like conditions and motivate you to prepare in the stipulated time frame.
- It helps identify the strong and weak areas and work hard to overcome the weak areas to enhance preparation.
- It would help if you attempted easy questions in the first attempt to boost your confidence in the initial stage. Preferably, tough questions should be attempted later.
- Revise the basic concepts of all three sections to stimulate your performance.
- Make a proper strategy and keep a tab on time, which will help you maintain a balance between speed and accuracy.
- Since there is no negative marking, you can attempt all questions with ease.
Benefits of Solving Mock Tests
Know what might come on ‘D-Day’ – Mock tests have a similar pattern as the actual exam. So when you start to solve mocks, you get a fair idea of what to expect and what not on the actual exam day. You get to know the syllabus, question and marks distribution, difficulty level and pattern of the actual exam.
Keep analysing your performance and preparation – Mocks helps you track your progress. You can easily analyse which concepts you are thorough with and what you need to learn and master by solving mock tests. You do not just revise your entire syllabus by solving mocks but also analyse your preparation.
Manage time efficiently – When you solve mocks daily and track time, you will know your speed in solving the test. You will also notice which of your section is taking more time or less. So you can plan out a strategy to solve each section in time and keep practising it.
Know different preparation strategies – Seeing your progress and analysing different strategies you have implemented, you can plan out the best strategy that you can use in the actual NPAT exam. So, when solving mocks and sample papers, plan out, experiment and implement different strategies, which you can utilise on the exam day.
Reduces pre-exam stress – Mocks are like the actual exam! So whenever you are solving mocks, you will feel like you are solving an actual paper. Thus, it helps in reducing the fear and stress, so you are at ease on D-day. However, when the score is high in your mocks, you get more confident and can do well in the actual exam.
Keep track of your progress –
By the time you reach the D-Day, you would have solved numerous sample papers and mock tests. Seeing your progress in them, you can keep track of scores and progress to improve them. However, you will know the mistakes and weak points to rectify them and improve that section.
Thus, the above takeaways will help you give the best shot on the actual day of the NPAT BBA exam.
Stay focused! Stay Cool and Keep Working Hard!