NPAT-BBA is the national level entrance test organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for the admission of the students to undergraduate courses. It is conducted in a two- day window in the month of May. This year it will take place in May, 2018. The online test consists of 150 questions to be solved in a period of 120 minutes. The paper includes questions from three areas namely Proficiency in English Language, Quantitative and Numerical Ability and Reasoning and General Intelligence.
If you are commencing your NPAT-BBA preparation, practicing previous year papers or taking mocks will be the optimal point to start your journey. Mock tests are the replica of actual tests and familiarize you with the test pattern and boost your confidence to take the test. Our portal contains several mock tests and previous year papers that will guide you to prepare well for the actual test.
The important pointers you should keep in mind to benefit the most out of NPAT-BBA Mock Papers:
- Mock papers will help you familiarize with the NPAT exam pattern, syllabus, and level of difficulty of the questions.
- The important aspect of the NPAT mock tests is that they boost the exam- like conditions and motivate you to prepare in the stipulated time frame.
- It helps to identify the strong and weak areas and work hard to overcome the weak areas to enhance preparation.
- You should attempt easy questions in the first attempt as it will boost your confidence in the initial stage. Preferably, tough questions should be attempted later.
- Revise the basic concepts of all the three sections to stimulate your performance.
- Make a proper strategy and keep a tab on time which will help you maintain a balance between speed and accuracy.
- Since the paper has a marking of 0.25 marks, so never mark if you are not sure of the correct answer. Better to skip the question rather than wasting time on it.
Thus, the above takeaways will help you to give the best shot on the actual day of the NPAT-BBA exam.
Stay focused! Stay Cool and Keep Working Hard!