Ever year Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts NPAT (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) for admission of the students to the Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs. The programs are offered by constituent schools of NMIMS at Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru and Indore Campuses. The institute advances Undergraduate degree programs like BBA, B.Com ( Hons.), B.Sc ( Eco) and B. Sc. ( Fin.).
Here, in this article, we share useful insights about NPAT-BBA Exam Pattern.
NPAT-BBA is a national level online test and will be held on two consecutive dates- May 13 and May 14, 2017. For this, the application process is in progress and will continue till April 30, 2017.
NPAT-BBA exam pattern aims at shortlisting aspirants who have the ability and can combine the traits of accuracy and speed while taking the exam. To ace NPAT and score well, you need to understand the exam pattern and attempt all the three sections with proficiency. The knowledge of the paper pattern will help you to devise the concrete strategy to get through the test in one go.
NPAT-BBA Exam Pattern
The following analysis will give you a clear picture of the NPAT-BBA Paper Pattern and boost up your preparation:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|No. of Sections||Three (3)|
|Sections||Proficiency in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Intelligence|
|Total no. of Questions||150|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks (1/4th)|
|Duration||120 minutes (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)|
The following table highlights the distribution of questions and marks per section:
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Marks Allotment|
|Proficiency in English||50||50|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||50||50|
The important pointers are:
- The test will contain only objective type questions.
- The difficulty level and the type of the exam will be similar to the SAT Pattern.
- Given the pattern of the test, what you need to do is prepare all the sections thoroughly.
- Regularly reading newspaper, magazines, blogs, novels and articles of your interest will not only enrich vocabulary but also solve the dual purpose of enhancing the General Intelligence section.
- The key to solve the numerical questions is the understanding of the concept and applying the tricks to answer it in less time. This will come by regular practice.
- You should divide your time properly as time management will pay for your efforts.
- The consistent and focused hard work will truly pay rewards and help you open the doors towards your dream institution.