The SET application form for SET 2023 has been released by Symbiosis International University. Students who want to pursue education in the Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) must fill out the SET BBA form. The aspirants interested in applying for SET BBA will have to visit the official website of Symbiosis and fill SET online registration and SET application form.
SET is conducted through online mode, and while filling out the SET application form 2023, an aspirant can choose three cities as their centre of preference for SET BBA. In addition, you are also expected to pay the programme registration fee of INR 1000/- for each programme you wish to apply for.
In this article, you will get the details of the steps to follow for filling out the SET 2023 registration and SET registration and SET application form.
Steps to fill the SET registration form 2023
- The aspirants have to visit the official Symbiosis website, which is www.set-test.org.
- The next step is to click on ‘New Registration’ option, and upon reading the instructions, click on the ‘I agree’ button to get to the SET application form.
- Now fill in the details asked, such as, name, gender, email address, mobile number etc., for the SET exam registration.
- Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ option, and when you are asked to fill the password and password hint, complete that option to proceed ahead.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ option, and then you will get the login credentials on your email address or on your mobile number as an SMS or on both.
Steps to fill the SET application form
- Upon registering for the SET application, login with the credentials you have received.
- Personal details - Now fill in the details such as your name, address, date of birth and nationality.
- Communication details- Enter your complete address, such as locality, pin code, city, email ID, and phone number in the SET application form.
- Educational qualification- In the SET application form 2023, aspirants have to provide the details of their scores of 10th and 12th, the board from where they have passed their 10th and 12th.
- Aadhaar details- SET aspirants have to fill in their Aadhaar details in the SET application form.
- Exam details- SET is held in the morning and evening session. The candidates will have to select the choices such as morning/evening or two tests.
- Uploading Images for SET application- Upon filling out the SET application form, you will have to upload the photographs, which should be between 10kb to 100kb in dimensions. The acceptable formats are .jpeg, .jpg, .png.
- Before submitting the form and making the payment, fill in the security captcha.
- When you have entered the captcha correctly, you will be directed to make the payment.
Mode of payment for the SET application- You can make the payment via internet banking/credit or debit card. You can also go for the demand draft to pay the SET application fees.
If choosing the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in the "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune.
Documents required for SET application
- Scanned photograph
- Marks sheets of 10th and 12th
- Category certificates if any
- Aadhaar card details
SET BBA applicants will not be allowed to change the city of their preference once they have submitted the application form. Those SET applicants who have filled out the SET online application correctly will receive the admit cards before the examination. The SET 2023 aspirants must carry their SET roll numbers, recent photograph, and ID proof to the exam centre and reach well before appearing in the SET BBA exam.