The SET application form for SET 2020 will be released in the third week of January 2020 by the Symbiosis International University. Students who want to pursue education in the Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) have to fill the SET BBA form. The last date for filling the SET application form 2020 will be around the third week of April. The aspirants interested in applying for SET BBA will have to visit the official website of Symbiosis and fill SET online registration and SET application form.
SET is conducted in online mode and while filling the SET application form 2020 an aspirant can choose three cities as their center of preference for SET BBA. The fees for filling the SET application form is Rs. 1,750/- and if aspirants want to fill the SET application for more than one course than they have to pay Rs. 3,500/- as the SET application fees.
In this article you will get the details of the steps to follow for filling the SET 2020 registration and SET registration and SET application form.
Steps to fill the SET registration form 2020
- The aspirants have to visit the official Symbiosis website which is www.set-test.org.
- The next step is to click on ‘New Registration’ option and upon reading the instructions click on the ‘I agree’ button to get to the SET application form.
- Now fill in the details asked such as, name, gender, email address, mobile number etc for the SET exam registration.
- Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ option and when you are asked to fill the password and password hint, complete that option to proceed ahead.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ option and then you will get the login credentials in your email address or in mobile number as an SMS or in both.
Steps to fill the SET application form
- Upon getting registered for the SET application, login with the credentials that you have received.
- Personal details - Now fill in the details such as your name, address, date of birth and nationality.
- Communication details- Enter your complete address, such as locality, pincode, city, email ID, and phone number in the SET application form.
- Educational qualification- In the SET application form 2020 aspirants have to provide the details of their scores of 10th and 12th, the board from where they have passed their 10th and 12th.
- Aadhaar details- SET aspirants have to fill their aadhaar details in the SET application form.
- Exam details- SET is held is the morning and the evening session, select the choices such as morning/evening or two tests.
- Uploading Images for SET application- Upon filling the SET application form you will have to upload the photographs which should be in between 10kb to 100kb in dimensions. The acceptable formats are .jpeg, .jpg, .png.
- Before submitting the form and making the payment, fill in security captcha.
- Now when you have entered the captcha correct you will be directed to make the payment.
Mode of payment for the SET application- You can make the payment via internet banking/credit or debit card. You can also go for the demand draft to make the payment of the SET application fees.
The draft of Rs. 1,700/- for entrance of one course or Rs. 3,500/- for two courses has to be made in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
Documents required for SET application
- Scanned photograph
- Marks sheets of 10th and 12th
- Category certificates if any
- Aadhaar card details
Correction in the SET 2020 application form can be made until the third week of April 2020. The SET BBA applicants will not be allowed to change the city of their preference for when once they have finally submitted the application form. Those SET applicants who have filled the SET online application in a correct manner will receive the admit cards before first week of May 2020. The SET 2020 aspirants have to carry their SET roll numbers, recent photograph, and ID proof in the exam centre and reach well before time to appear in the SET BBA exam.