Every year, Symbiosis International University conducts an entrance test for the admission of candidates to its many affiliated colleges and its main campus at Pune. The many subjects for which the SET is conducted are: - General, Law (SLAT), Engineering (SITEEE), Health Sciences and Design (SEED). The candidates can take the exam for the course that they wish to pursue.
Key points for SET 2019
- The entrance exams SET/SEED/SLAT/SITEEE in 2019 will be conducted online.
- The test duration will be 150 minutes.
- The candidates arriving late at the exam center are not given any extra time.
- Exam date: 5th May 2019, Saturday
- Timings: Morning Session (09:00 am- 12:00 am), reporting time (07:30 am), Evening Session (02:00 pm- 05:00 pm), reporting time (12:30 pm)
- All the exams will have Multiple Choice Questions and the candidate has to choose one option for each question.
- There is no negative marking for the incorrect choice of answer.
- All the sections are mandatory to be attempted.
- The SET BBA cut-off marks are declared in fourth week of May 2019.
- The Symbiosis Admission procedure is opened for those candidates who qualify the SET.
- No centralised counselling is organized for the admission to the main campus and affiliated colleges.
The SET results will be declared online in May 14th, 2019. The candidates must take the printouts of their scorecards. The SET results so declared and uploaded are final, and no revaluation requests are entertained.
The minimum SET cut-off scores are decided by the University and mostly it is declared seeking the difficulty level of the exam. Here are the cut-off scores for SET Law and BBA for the candidates to have an idea for the selection criteria.
||BA LLB 2017 Cut-Off Marks
||BBA LLB 2017 Cut-Off Marks
|Defense Personnel Wards
Symbiosis SET Cut Off for BBA