The Symbiosis International University conducts a National Level Entrance Exam, SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test), for admission to its Pune campus and affiliated colleges. The various entrances for the different subjects that Symbiosis conducts are SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test), SEED (Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design), SITEEE (Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam).
Courses offered by Symbiosis International Institute
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A, LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A, LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) or B.A.(MC)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)-(Liberal Arts)
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Information Technology (BBA - IT)
- Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science or B.Sc. (Medical Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or B.Sc.(Nursing)
SET 2023 Eligibility
- For SLAT the minimum score for General Category students is 45% and for SC/ST its 40% in 10+2 exam system.
- For B.Sc. in Medical Technology the candidates should have passed 10+2 exams with any of the two subjects combination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Mathematics)
- For SEED (Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design), candidates should have passed intermediate with 50% marks in any streams or 10+2 diploma with 50%.
- For SITEEE (SIT Engineering Entrance Exam) the candidates should have passed intermediate with 45% marks for General Category and 40% for SC/ST. The subjects that a candidate should have opted in 10+2 to appear in SITEE are Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects.
- For B.A. Liberal Arts and B.Sc. Liberal Arts, the candidates should have passed 10+2.
- For BBA– IT and for BCA the candidates should have passed intermediate from any stream or equivalent diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- For BBA the candidates should be intermediate graduates or equivalent course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and ST)
- For candidates to pursue B.A. M.C they should have passed intermediate in any stream or equivalent or 10+2 diploma with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)
- For those candidates who wish to pursue B.Sc. Nursing should have passed intermediate with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (45% for SC and ST) with subjects opted as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The candidates who wish to pursue B.Sc. in Economics Honours should have passed their intermediate from any branch with a minimum of 50% marks for the General Category and 45% for SC/ST.