Banaras Hindu University is conducting BHU LLB entrance examination (BHU LLB) on May 27, 2019 for admissions to three-year law program. For the purpose of admission into 3 year law program the university conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET).
Important Dates- BHU-LL.B 2019 (3 year programme)
|Release of Notification
||First week of December , 2019
|Commencement of Online Application
||Third week of January, 2019
|Last date of Online Application
||Last week of February, 2019
|Availability of admit cards
||First week of April, 2019
|Date of Examination
||Third week of May, 2019 (8am – 10 am )
|Release of Answer Key
||First week of June ,2019
|Declaration of Result
||Third week of June, 2019
|Release of Merit List
||First week of July, 2019
|Commencement of Counselling
||First week of July, 2019
Exam Pattern- BHU-LL.B 2019 (3 Year Program)
|Mode of Examination
||2 Hours (120 mins)
|Type of Questions
Current Affairs and General Awareness
Mental Ability and Aptitude
||3 marks for every correct answer
|| One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Distribution of seats – BHU-LL.B 2019
Total numbers of seats being offered under BHU-LL.B 2019 are 230.
Eligibility-BHU LL.B 2019
- The candidate should have passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (at least 10+2+3 pattern) securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years except those subjects where only passing marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final degree.
- The candidate should have passed any other degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of admission to LL.B course securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years.
*As per the directive of the Bar Council of India, the candidates who have obtained 10+2 or Graduation/Post Graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in law courses.
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, there is no minimum aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination except that they must have passed the qualifying examination.
- For the candidates belonging to the OBC category, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Admission Process - BHU-LL.B 2019
- BHU-LL.B 2019 result is expected to be declared by the second week of June, 2019.The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result. Candidates will be selected on the basis of this merit list.
- The candidate will be informed his/her marks, the order in the overall merit and other relevant information via mail and SMS. BHU releases the official answer key for a candidate’s ready reference.
- BHU does not provide for the re-evaluation of the result or the investigation of answer sheets under any condition. No query regarding the same shall be entertained.
- Admissions will be based solely on merit in the entrance exam.
Must Read Articles on Law After +2