There are many other law entrances which can get you to the best law colleges, government or private. Although CLAT is the most popular exam among many entrances of law but considering CLAT as wholly solely among law entrances will not be a correct notion. SLAT for Symbiosis Law Schools, AILET for law colleges of Delhi, LSAT for best private law schools, are among the few most sought after exams for pursuing the 5-year integrated law courses. Preparation strategy is a must for any exam and having a roadmap for acing the law entrances other than CLAT is a necessity for admission to several good law colleges such as Jindal Global Law School, AIL, and Institute of law- NIRMA University. In this article you get the tips and strategies for acing the non-CLAT law exams.
Tips and Strategies to clear the law after +2 entrance exams
1. Early began is half done
Beginning early for preparing the law entrance is a brilliant strategy as when you start early with the law entrance preparation you will have sufficient time to revise the law syllabus before appearing in any law entrance such as SLAT, AIL-LET that you have applied for.
2. Know the law entrance exam pattern
The law entrance exam pattern should be known by the law after +2 entrance exam aspirants. Having the knowledge of the different sections and marks division of the law entrance exam sections is added advantage because the aspirants can plan accordingly the time they have to devote for solving the each section of the law entrance exam after +2.
3. Solve mocks and sample papers of law after +2 entrance exams
Pre-preparation for the law after +2 entrance exams is a wise step that students should take. Solving the law after +2 mocks and sample papers lets students know how deep and thorough is their preparation for the law entrance exam that they applied for. Solving mocks and sample papers gives the law aspirants a rigorous practice for the actual law entrance exams after +2. This also helps the law after +2 aspirants to understand what are their weaknesses and strengths regarding the law entrance exam they are going to take.
4. Find your strengths and weaknesses for law after +2 entrances
Practicing a number of mocks and sample papers of the law after +2 entrances, reflects the strengths and weaknesses of the students with respect to the various sections of the law after +2 entrance exams. It is beneficial for the students taking the law after +2 entrance exams because knowing and working on the weak sections adds to the learning and scoring high in the law after +2 entrance exam.
5. Learn time management
Solving the law after +2 previous year question papers, sample papers, and mock tests, improves the time management skills and ability of the students. This way the students learn the methods of time management and devoting the right amount of time for solving the law after +2 entrance exams.
Since the law after +2 entrance exams are divided into 5 sections, this article gives you the preparation tips and strategies for those sections as well.
Take a look at the various sections of the law after +2 entrance exam.
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Legal Aptitude
Our expert tips and strategies on solving the questions of the above mentioned sections of the law after +2 exams are mentioned herein:-
- General English- Reading a good English newspaper and the quality books of the famous English writers helps in improving the vocabulary and simultaneously grows the reading the comprehension ability of the students for law after +2 entrance aspirants.
- Legal Aptitude- Questions from the basic law that are common in day-to-day life are covered in the legal aptitude section of the law after +2 exams. For the preparation of the legal aptitude section you don’t have to look for legal aptitude books. If you are a voracious reader you will have a good grip over the legal aptitude section for law entrance exam after +2.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs- Preparing the general knowledge and current affairs section of the law after +2 section should be done from common general knowledge books. Now the habit of listening to the news and reading the newspapers will add a lot for scoring high in the GK section of law after +2 articles.
- Logical Reasoning- To prepare the logical reasoning section of the law after +2 entrance exams solving questions of such as coding-decoding, number series, blood relationships, pattern identification etc. are a must. They improve the concentration of law aspirants and this is a way to even score high in the exam.
- Elementary Mathematics- Concentration goes skyrocket when you solve and practice the elementary maths questions. It improves you in solving and preparing the other sections of the law after +2 entrance exam as well.
Now since you are familiar with tips and strategies for clearing the law after +2 entrance exam, we wish you all the best for the law after +2 entrance exams.