NCHM JEE is the most popular and the main entrance exam for the admission to the best hotel management institutes in India such as IHM’s, and SIHM’s. Knowing and going through the NCHM JEE previous year question papers is the first step towards its preparation, for the hotel management aspirants. When you have the NCHM JEE previous year question papers with you, you will have the clear idea about genre of questions in the different sections of NCHM JEE.
The NCHM JEE has 200 questions in its 5 sections which are:-
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- General Language and Current Affairs
- English Language
- Aptitude for Service Sector
The core advantages of having and solving the NCHM JEE previous year question papers are:-
- Strengthening the weak sections for the NCHM JEE:- When you have the NCHM JEE previous year question papers and you solve some of those, upon analysis of your performance, you will acknowledge that which are the sections and kind of questions that you are uncertain about, and they require more and harder preparation. Thus by putting some additional efforts for preparing those weak sections you will have a good hold over such difficult to solve questions.
- Strategy for the actual NCHM JEE exam:- Upon solving the NCHM JEE previous year question papers, you learn and add on certain skills such as time management, your speed and accuracy for solving the questions also improves manifold.
NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers
|NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers
||Download NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers
||NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers 1
|NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers 2
Certain skills, considered essential to solve the NCHM JEE exam effectively are:-
- You need to have the concept clarity regarding the NCHM JEE questions i.e. you need to know the basics or the fundamentals of all the various areas from which questions are asked in the NCHM JEE.
- The step that follows next is to practice as many NCHM JEE questions as possible. For the logical reasoning and numerical ability section, practice is the key to succeed. Newspaper reading for mastering the NCHM JEE general knowledge section is a mandate. Reading is beneficial in solving the NCHM JEE reading comprehension and English language questions as well.
- Having good time management skills while solving the NCHM JEE paper is certainly required. It helps to maintain the question solving speed without compromising on the accuracy.
How to use NCHM JEE previous year question papers?
The steps you should follow are:-
- Download the NCHM JEE previous year paper.
- Solve it in the actual time limit: 180 minutes.
- Analyze your performance.
- Identify your weak and strong areas.
- Work on your weak areas to clear the exam.