National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT-JEE) is an all India competitive exam conducted by an autonomous body National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) in the month of April. It serves as an entrance exam for securing admission in IHMs and all other premier institutes that take NCHMCT-JEE score. It is a written examination that tests your knowledge on various fields like numerical ability and analytical aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Events and Aptitude for Service Sector. NCHMCT-JEE is a prerequisite for admissions into various hotel management programs offered by top cream institutes and departments.
By taking this exam, you will get admission in three years Bachelors of Science in hotel management and catering technology course.
It is expected that this year the results will be announced in the third week of May via online mode. The conducting authority will declare the JEE Results 2017 after the successful completion of the written exam. The next step after the declaration of results is the counseling or the admissions on the basis of merit list. In order to make the exam a cakewalk and come out with flying colors, you should prepare consistently.
Following tips will help you to prepare well:
- Make proper time table and plan accordingly to cover all the sections of the test.
- Devote equal time to all the five sections of the test.
- Practice mocks; sample papers to know what type of questions come in the actual paper.
- Don’t give a break in your preparation. A consistent readiness will pay you rewards.
- Read regularly newspapers and magazines to build up your vocabulary, which is an essential and basic step to boost your preparation.
- Keep calm and don’t panic during the test and even during the admission process.
The results of NCHMCT-JEE 2017 will be available on our website on the evening of declaration of result.
Stay tuned for more updates.