National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM-JEE) is an all India competitive exam conducted by an autonomous body National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) in the month of April. It serves as an entrance exam for securing admission in IHM's and all other premier institutes that take NCHM-JEE score. It is a written examination that tests your knowledge on various fields like numerical ability and analytical aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Events and Aptitude for Service Sector. NCHM-JEE is a prerequisite for admissions into various hotel management programs offered by top cream institutes and departments.
By taking this exam, you will get admission in three years Bachelors of Science in hotel management and catering technology course.
NCHM JEE Results
Mostly the NCHM JEE results are announced in the third week of May via online mode. The conducting authority declares the JEE results after the successful completion of the written exam.
The appeared candidates can get their result from the official website using their exam roll numbers/registration numbers, and date-of-birth. After downloading the result from the website, candidates are eligible for the counselling and further can take admission in the HM colleges.
- The NCHM JEE result are declared via online mode through the website, www.nchm.nic.in
- Candidates must visit the official website of NCHM JEE and then click on the link of the Result score
- Click on the Results button of NCHM JEE website
- The link can have a different name such as Download NCHM JEE Score Card
- Login by providing your NCHM JEE roll number and date-of-birth.
- Click on the SUBMIT button after you input the details
- Check your result of NCHM JEE
- Download the NCHM JEE Score Card that will be available in a PDF format
- The result card will be downloaded if the above procedure is followed correctly
Candidates are requested to keep their scorecard print out safely till the time of admission procedure since it will be required at the time of admission.
NCHM JEE Cut-off
The examination authority of NCHMCT decides the cut-off, and after reckoning the factors related to the cut-offs, they are announced.
The cut-off is given to select the deserving candidates from the big competition for the admission in the colleges affiliated to the NCHM JEE.
Candidates who can secure the cut-off marks are eligible for the admission to NCHMCT affiliated colleges.
Candidates failing to secure the minimum cut-off get rejected.
Cut-off marks for different categories such as general, and SC/ST are released.
The cut-off will be available according to the different colleges and courses.
Cut-off will be published online on the official site of NCHMCT. The link for the previous year’s list is the following; NCHM JEE Cut-off list 2017
There are some factors which affect the cut-off list; few of them are difficulty level of exam, number of seats, and number of candidates who have given the review.