Mock tests based on actual NCHM- JEE pattern and difficulty level
NTA will conduct NCHM JEE on behalf of NCHMCT for admissions of the aspirants in various hotel management programs. However, the exam date is yet to be announced. There are 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 16 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT. Also, there are 9 Food Craft Institutes that offer Diploma programs in specific hospitality domains through NCHMCT.
The exam consists of 200 questions to be attempted in a time frame of 3 hours. The exam comprises questions from 5 different areas, namely, Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language and Aptitude for Service Sector.
The competition is tough, and it's time to take a step forward to perfect your preparation. It is essential to take several mock tests to adapt to the actual test-taking conditions and become stress-free on the actual test day. Additionally, it will boost your confidence and improve your time management skills.
Our portal provides you with several sample papers or mock tests to give the test's actual feel and help you prepare well. Moreover, there is an in-depth sectional analysis to help you recognize your weak and strong areas and work on them.
To ace the preparation, you should make a proper strategy and work upon it to improve accuracy and identify the right type of questions to attempt. Since the paper has a negative marking of 1 mark, it's futile to guess the answer to the questions you are unsure of. The better option is to skip the question rather than wasting time.
Benefits of Mock Tests
- Mock tests stimulate the actual NCHM JEE test conditions where student can get an idea of how the entrance is conducted.
- Mock tests enhance your time management skills and provide better insight into the final NCHM JEE final test.
- Students will get to know the entrance exam pattern better when they regularly take up mock tests.
- With regular practice of NCHM JEE mock tests, the speed and accuracy of the student improve.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses with regular mock test practice.
Key Features of NCHM JEE Mock Test
While students are attempting the NCHM JEE mock test, they will experience similarities to the final entrance test. There are some notable features that the students should look forward to while attempting the mocks. Given below is a list of key features of the NCHM JEE mock test.
- On-screen timer- While the students are attempting the mock test, they will notice a timer on the screen to check how much time is left out of the 3-hour duration. NCHM JEE candidates can accordingly divide their time into sections according to the timer clock running.
- Switching sections- Students attempting the NCHM JEE mock test have the option to switch between different sections, so it is easier for them to try the mock test just like the original entrance test.
- There is no time limit for sections- The mock test or the actual NCHM JEE entrance test does not contain any time limit restriction. So, the students can attempt any section at their own pace within a total 3 hour time limit.
- Review option- Students attempting the NCHM JEE entrance test have a review option after they have completed the test to go through their answers once again and review their answers if there is any time left on the timer.
So, gear up yourself and practice as many mocks as possible and give your best shot to get a seat in the dream college.
For more information on the NCHM JEE exam pattern or sample papers, explore other links on our website.