Panjab University, Chandigarh will hold the P.U B.A LL.B/P.U B.Com LL.B entrance exam for the 5 year integrated course. The P.U 5 Year Law exam is conducted for admissions to the University Institute of Legal Studies. The P.U B.A LL.B/B. Com LL.B exam does not have a sectional division like the other law entrances: CLAT, AILET, SET-Law. The question paper is a mix of questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Panjab University UG Law Admission Test
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS)
B.A LL.B and B.Com LL.B
Total No. of Seats
B.A LL.B- 132 (120+12 NRI)
B.Com LL.B- 132 (120+12 NRI)
Total No. of Questions
Yes (0.25 marks are deducted for a wrong answer)
Important Dates: PU 5 Year Law
Information Brochure and application form released on
Second week of April, 2019
Last date to submit application form and generate Bank Challan
Availability of admit card
Date of examination
First week of June, 2019
Date of result declaration
Counseling starts from
Entrance Test Fee (Non- refundable):
- General Category: Rs. 2100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: Rs. 1050/-
Eligibility: PU 5- Year Law
- 50% weightage is given to the marks scored in the entrance exam in addition to the marks scored in 10+2 examinations. An aspirant must score a minimum of 50% to be eligible to take the exam.
- An aspirant who scores higher percentage of marks in the entrance exam shall be ranked higher in the merit list.
- When two or more candidates secure equal marks in the entrance exams as well as the 10+2 exams, then the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.