The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) headquartered in Pennsylvania, conducts the exam LSAT (Law School Admission Test) which is held in 24 exam centres in India. There are 200 law schools associated with the LSAC in the USA, Canada, and Australia. In India, there are 85 colleges that give admission based on LSAT.
The registration for LSAT May 2022 will begin after the release of the LSAT Notification. The LSAT aspirants are suggested to read the LSAT 2022 eligibility conditions well before filling the LSAT application form for avoiding any cancellation of the candidature in the future. Checking the eligibility is also important because LSAT is conducted for both undergraduate and post-graduate programmes in law, and they have different eligibility conditions.
In this article you will get to read and check the LSAT eligibility criteria for UG and PG programmes.
LSAT 2022 eligibility for 5-year-integrated programme in law
- The LSAT exam aspirant should have qualified their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam vary for different colleges. Most of the colleges accepting LSAT scores ask for 45% marks for filling the LSAT application form.
LSAT 2022 eligibility for 3-year LLB programme
- For filling the LSAT LLB entrance form, the candidates should have passed graduation or equivalent exam from a recognized college or university.
- The LSAT aspirants should have scored 45% or more for appearing in the LSAT LLB entrance.
LSAT 2022 eligibility for LLM programme
- For filling the LSAT LLM entrance exams the candidates should have passed LLB from a recognized college or university.
- The LSAT LLM aspirants should have scored minimum 45% in their LLB.
Upper age limit for the LSAT 2022
There is no upper age limit for appearing in the LSAT so the candidates should not get confused about the number of attempts as they are not restricted by the age factor.