LSAT India 2021 Expected Cut-off
Pearson VUE conducts LSAT India, which is the authoritative body that releases the cut-off every year. The score of the LSAT India candidates after compilation by the conducting body is sent to all the participating colleges. LSAT 2021 cut-off then will be compiled by the colleges based on a few parameters –difficulty level of the test, availability of seats in the college, and the number of test-takers. As the participating colleges release the LSAT 2021 cut-off, therefore, these colleges schedule LSAT 2021 counselling individually and notify the qualifying candidates separately. Besides, the cut-off list of participating colleges is released in an online mode available on the respective college websites. Candidates can go through participating colleges’ websites for the cut-off and admission criteria to decide upon their choice of colleges. However, the admission process for LSAT India 2021 is decentralized, due to which historic cut-offs are not available. About 85 colleges in India participate in LSAT India 2021, and all of the colleges have a different admission criterion. Here are a few colleges that participate in LSAT and their admission process based on previous years:
- School of Law, GD Goenka University conducts admission process and LSAT counselling to fill up to 80% seats.
- Glocal Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University, School of Law (Bangalore), Presidency University, and AISECT University provide 90-100% admission through LSAT India 2021 score.
There are a few points that all the LSAT India 2021 candidates must keep in mind:
- LSAT India 2021 cut-off scores will be released to the participating colleges after the results are declared.
- The cut-off for each programme will vary.
- Besides, cut-off each college is different from one another.
- The cut-off is declared in the online mode by the participating colleges.
- After the results are declared, qualifying candidates are called for LSAT India 2021 Counselling.