The online application for the LSAT is now open. Pearson VUE, on behalf of LSAC USA, facilitates the registration and application process for the LSAT 2024. This annual exam is a gateway to admission for 5-year-integrated law, LLB, and LLM programs.
When filling out the LSAT online registration form, aspiring test-takers must exercise caution regarding critical details, including their name, qualifications, parent's name, email address, and phone numbers. All information entered is deemed true and authentic, and cannot be modified once submitted.
This article will let you know and guide you through the steps for filling out the LSAT registration and application form 2024.
Steps to fill LSAT registration
Steps for LSAT application form
- When the LSAT aspirants have successfully filled the registration form they will get a registration number in their provided contact details. They will have to use this LSAT registration number for filling the LSAT application form for the law college they are applying to, for their choice of a law course.
- In the first step, the LSAT aspirants have to give the details such as their name, gender, date-of-birth, and nationality.
- Then the LSAT aspirants are asked to give details such as their phone number and email address, permanent address, and address of contact.
- After giving the details of their address, the LSAT aspirants are asked to give the choice of law colleges for which they have to select on eight options including the private ones.
- The next tab asks the LSAT aspirants to fill the details of their qualifications and marks obtained.
- Then the LSAT aspirants have to provide the details of their family such as their parents’ occupations etc. They are also asked about how they came to know about the LSAT exam.
- In the last tab the LSAT aspirants have to read the terms and conditions and click on the ‘save and continue’ the LSAT application form option.
- The LSAT candidates can do the payment of the fees by credit/debit/net banking options. Thereupon their LSAT application form is submitted.
LSAT aspirants are required to fill out the application form online. It is important to thoroughly review the eligibility criteria beforehand to prevent any cancellations. For documentation and admission purposes, applicants are advised to retain a printed copy of the LSAT application form for 2024.