The lines for filling the LSAT online application for LSAT will be opening from November 10, 2020. The filling of the LSAT 2021 registration and LSAT 2021 application form is powered by Pearson VUE on the behalf of LSAC USA. LSAT is conducted annually for the admission to 5-year-integrated law, LLB and LLM.
While filling the LSAT online registration form the LSAT aspirants have to careful about their details such as their name and qualifications, their parent’s name, and other important details such as email address and phone numbers. The details which have been entered will be considered as true and authentic and they cannot be altered or changed once finally entered. Aspirants can fill in the forms latest by 4 June 2021.
This article will let you know and guide you the steps for filling the LSAT registration and application form 2021.
Steps to fill LSAT registration
The first step to fill the LSAT registration is by logging on to the website https://www.discoverlaw.in/register-for-the-test
. Then the LSAT aspirants have to fill the details, which are their name, email ID, and set the password for LSAT registration.
Steps for LSAT application form
- When the LSAT aspirants have successfully filled the registration form they will get a registration number in their provided contact details. They will have to use this LSAT registration number for filling the LSAT application form for the law college they are applying to, for their choice of a law course.
- In the first step, the LSAT aspirants have to give the details such as their name, gender, date-of-birth, and nationality.
- Then the LSAT aspirants are asked to give details such as their phone number and email address, permanent address, and address of contact.
- After giving the details of their address, the LSAT aspirants are asked to give the choice of law colleges for which they have to select on eight options including the private ones.
- The next tab asks the LSAT aspirants to fill the details of their qualifications and marks obtained.
- Then the LSAT aspirants have to provide the details of their family such as their parents’ occupations etc. They are also asked about how they came to know about the LSAT exam.
- In the last tab the LSAT aspirants have to read the terms and conditions and click on the ‘save and continue’ the LSAT application form option.
- The LSAT candidates can do the payment of the fees by credit/debit/net banking options. Thereupon their LSAT application form is submitted.
The LSAT aspirants have to fill the LSAT application form via online mode, and it is advised that they carefully go through the LSAT eligibility conditions before filling the forms so that it may not get canceled. For the record and admission purposes the LSAT applicants are suggested to keep the print of the LSAT application form 2021.