Top Law Colleges in Delhi: With its growing popularity among students, law education has a huge number of admissions every year. Seeing the popularity of the course, numbers of private universities and government universities have introduced law in their curriculum. There have been institutions that accept CLAT score, but a few of the colleges have their own entrance tests to check the ability of the students.
There are various cities in the country that have the best law colleges offering a great choice of courses. However, the students are more inclined towards the Capital because of its faster growth and exposure. Students after completing their 12th have an aim to get admission in Delhi University, as it is one of the top universities of the country offering various courses in different fields of education. Delhi has the best law colleges like National Law University, Law Faculty of Delhi University, and a few private universities that offer integrated course in law.
Best Law Colleges in Delhi
There are a few parameters that students should keep in mind while short listing the best law colleges in Delhi. These key parameters include ranking of the college/university, entrance examination, admission criteria, fee structure, faculty, and placements. There are a few law colleges in Delhi that accept CLAT scores except NLU Delhi, which has its own entrance examination called AILET. Some of the private law colleges of Delhi conduct their own entrance exams to admit students to the courses like B.A LLB, B.B.A LLB, B.Com LLB, LLB and LLM.
The list with this article will provide all the required information about the courses, colleges, admission criteria, and eligibility criteria.
Law Colleges in Delhi Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Delhi conduct admissions through entrances and merit-basis.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT and AILET as a part of their selection criteria followed by GDPI. Some of the other government and private law colleges in Delhi provide admissions on merit basis.
- Aspirants must register themselves with the college by filling the admission form with all the required details.
- Colleges take aggregate of marks scored on merit basis and entrance basis to select the right candidate.
Law Colleges in Delhi Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT/AILET Score
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Delhi Cut Off
We short listed the best law colleges in Delhi, which include both private and government law colleges in Delhi. The list of law colleges in Delhi is created on the basis of few parameters, which includes:
- Experience of the faculty
- Industry exposure
- University exchange programmes and collaborations
- Annual fee structure
- Annual packages offered during placements
On the above mentioned factors, our experts have created the list of law colleges in Delhi. We supplemented the data based on both qualitative and quantitative factors based of students’ opinion to provide you with list of best law colleges in Delhi.