Top Law Colleges in Ahmedabad: With the advancement, many colleges have exposed students to different law courses and specializations in various fields. Law is attracting student attention because of various fields to study and vast syllabi. Every other city in India is becoming an educational hub for various courses. Ahmedabad has one of the best law colleges, which are NIRMA University, Gujarat University, and Raksha Shakti University. These are a few top law colleges in Ahmedabad accepting CLAT and other similar examinations.
Best Law Colleges in Ahmedabad
To get yourself enrolled in any integrated law course, you must appear for CLAT. Various law colleges in Ahmedabad accept CLAT and some have their in-house examinations. Mostly government law colleges in Ahmedabad accept CLAT and LSAT. Whereas, a few private law colleges in Ahmedabad conduct in-house examinations, GD, PI and merit based admissions also take place. The list of best law colleges in Ahmedabad will provide you with all the required information about the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, cut-off and more information.
Curriculum of law is wide. Therefore, a student must do a little homework before getting admitted to this course. They should have basic knowledge about our constitution, laws, and political bodies. Choose your area of specialization wisely, as study of law opens up door to various fields. You can be a lawyer, judge, public prosecutor, cyber consultant and much more. You can even establish your own law firm. There is a lot to do, so choose the best law college in Ahmedabad.
Law colleges in Ahmedabad Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Ahmedabad conduct admissions through entrances and merit-basis.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT/LSAT as a part of their selection criteria followed by GD and PI. Some of the other government and private law colleges in Ahmedabad provide admissions on merit basis.
- Aspirants must register themselves with the college by filling the admission form with all the required details.
- Colleges take aggregate of marks scored on merit basis and entrance basis to select the right candidate.
Law Colleges in Ahmedabad Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT/LSAT Score
- GD and PI
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Ahmedabad Cut Off
There are various law colleges in Ahmedabad that offer a great learning experience and exposure to the students. Before you choose a college, do check a few details about their institution, such as course details, fee structure, faculty, collaborations, and placements. Background check of various colleges will help you choose the best law college in Ahmedabad. Even institution has a great impact on your learning and practice.