Bar Council of India has officially made an updated list of Top Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The article will provide you with the all the information about Best Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh like admission process, eligibility criteria, entrances and cut-off.
Many law colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer B.A LLB, B.B.A. LLB, B.Com LLB, LLB, LLM, and MBA in Law, and Doctoral Programmes in the field. Now that law colleges have introduced specialization, students can specialize in a particular field of law disciplines like International Law, Corporate Law, Cyber Law, and Finance Law etc. Students who plan to study law should start finding courses in law that interests them.
Students must appear for CLAT to get admission to the top law colleges in India. CLAT is the standard examination conducted by the National Law University for the admission process. The examination requires lot of preparation, determination and patience to crack it. However, students after 12th do aim at getting admission to one of the National Law University. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is an NLU in Vishakhapatnam. The law college offers 5-year Integrated Law Degree, LLM, and Doctoral Programmes in the field of Law. The law college accepts CLAT score.
Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Andhra Pradesh conduct admissions through entrances and on merit-basis.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT/MAHA-CET/AP-LAWCET/LSAT as a part of their selection criteria. Some of the other government and private law colleges in Bihar provide admissions on merit basis.
- Aspirants must register themselves with the college by filling the admission form with all the required details.
- Colleges take aggregate of marks scored on merit basis and entrance basis to select the right candidate.
Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT/MAHA-CET/LSAT/AP-LAWCET Score
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh Cut Off
Law colleges in Andhra Pradesh accept CLAT, LSAT India, MAHA-CET, and AP LAWCET. These examinations are the basis of your admissions to the top law colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The results are declared after the calculation of marks is done. Based on the factors like difficulty level, no. of candidates appeared and previous year cut-off trends, cut off is released. Check CLAT Cut Off, LSAT Cut Off,
MAHA-CET and AP-LAWCET.
A few other law colleges in Andhra Pradesh conduct admissions on merit basis regardless of the educational background. The colleges have a moderate fee structure and the faculty is good as compared to other law colleges in different states. However, if you shortlist any college, keep in mind all of these factors:
- Courses offered
- Examinations accepted
- Fee structure
- Admission process
- Selection process
Depending upon these, you must select the college wisely. However, choose the one which benefits your learning experience and gives you exposure to the different field of law.