UCEED Application Form
The opening dates for filling the UCEED application form started on 9 September 2022. The last date to submit the application form is till 11 November 2022 without late fees and 16 November 2022 with late fees, for those candidates who had filled the application form but not submitted it.
Following are the steps to complete application for UCEED 2022
- For filling the UCEED application form, the candidates have to open the official UCEED website. There is no other mode through which a candidate can fill the form. The candidates have to create their User ID for filling the form.
- Once a candidate has created the User ID giving in the details such as the phone number and correct email address, they will get a mail from IIT Bombay for their login credentials.
While filling the UCEED application form, the candidates have to upload their documents such as a matriculation mark-sheet for the proof of birth. They also have to upload their 10+2 mark sheet and other demanded documents along with their scanned photographs and signature.
Once the UCEED application form is filled in in all respects, the candidate has to make the payment of Rs. 3500/- for the general category. For female candidates and the SC/ST and PwD candidates, the UCEED application fee costs Rs. 1750/-.
For SAARC countries candidates the form is USD 350/- and for Non- SAARC countries, the UCEED form is USD 450/-
UCEED 2022 Study Material
The study material for the UCEED is available online, and the best books that we suggest are:
- UCEED Study Material by AFAINDIA,
- UCEED Design Environment & Social Awareness in Design Perspective Combined with Mental and Verbal Aptitude by Sreejanshilpa
- Cracking CEED & UCEED by Ashok Goel and Arjun Kamal