Sri Krishna Jubilee Law College, Muzaffarpur was established in 1948 at Muzaffarpur to imparting quality legal education to the students at an affordable cost. This is the first Law college of North Bihar and the second of Bihar. This Law College is known nationally and internationally because of which it has been attracting the most talented students and ablest teachers who have made a mark in the universe of law. The College also tries to spread legal awareness in the local community by organizing legal literacy camps. The College presently offers three years and five years of law courses both for which these have received permanent affiliation from Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, which is formerly called as Bihar University. The college is one of the oldest law colleges in the state of Bihar. The Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi, approves Sri Krishna Jubilee Law College.
The College promotes students diversity and provides reservation as per the applicable rules to the weaker sections of the society. It also helps students belonging to weaker sections to get government scholarships. It offers excellent facilities such as library, cafeteria, moot court room, computer lab, internet, latest teaching aids, and extra-curricular activities. This college is progressing under the guidance of Shri L. P. Shahi, the founder secretary, and now the president after the demise of Late Shri M. P. Sinha. The college family is highly obliged to him for his sincere devotion; always look forward to introduce reforms from time to time.
A five-year full-time integrated programme in Law offered by this Institute with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
|BA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
The faculty members are learned and experienced, devoted and dedicated to their job. The Management has taken extra care in selecting only such persons who can fully express themselves and can satisfy the student’s anxiety and create a thirst for knowledge among them. The College Muzaffarpur provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Healthcare education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Sri Krishna Jubilee Law College, Muzaffarpur Admission Process
- Strictly in order of the merit list drawn on the basis of the performance of the candidate in 10+2 / I.A. / I.SC / I.Com or equivalent recognized by State/ Central Govt. Board/ Council
- They must get qualified in the law entrance test conducted by the B R Ambedkar Bihar University in order to get admission for the course.
- Minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- All relevant documents like mark sheets and identity verification required.
- Students have to pay INR 315/- for applying to the programme
- Admission to B.A. LL.B. shall be open to candidates, having Inter or equivalent from a recognised Board/University with at least 45 % marks.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.