The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003. ICFAI university has many branches across the country in cities like Hyderabad, Jaipur and in states Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland etc. Being one of the top law colleges of Uttarakhand, ICFAI Law School, Dehradun has a track record of more than 90% placements in all passed out batches so far.
The Bar Council of India has accorded its approval for imparting three year and five year Law Courses at ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. ICFAI University, ranked among the top law universities in Uttarakhand, it is included in the list of universities made by UGC and recognized by AIU, NCTE. Being one of the best law colleges of Uttarakhand, ICFAI provides career opportunities in law and alternative careers and to evolve them to serve the local, national, and global communities with professionalism. It has around 2.3 lakhs sq.ft. of built-up area with academic blocks, workshops, laboratories, faculty rooms, auditorium, seminar halls, computer labs with a computing facility, library, canteen, sports and recreation facilities. The campus also provides the latest teaching aids and is Wi-Fi enabled. One of the top law colleges in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, ICFAI is a sought after college for higher education.
|BA LLB Hons.
|BBA LLB Hons
Faculty & Staff
ICFAI University has eminent faculty in its departments. The law department has also an experienced team of professors who have rich experience and they guide students at every step. Top law college in Uttarakhand, ICFAI university conducts faculty development training as well. Best Law university in Uttarakhand, ICFAI conducts seminars and discussions with renowned lawyers to help students develop a better perspective about the legal field.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at college website. Students should read the instructions very carefully before filling up the forms.
- The score of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)/ Law School Admission Test India ( LSAT ) will be given weightage in the process of admission.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is also given to their academic distinctions, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes, and other extra-curricular activities.
- For admission to UG Law programs, candidate’s age should not be more than 20 years as on the date of admission.
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with 50% and above aggregate marks in any discipline (best of the 5 subjects including English).
- The admission into the Law programs is done after verification of application. Student’s last qualifying exam’s marks are taken into consideration and then an interview is conducted for final assessment.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.