The Government Law College, Kozhikode, was started in 1970 and is affiliated to the University of Calicut. The college offers both undergraduate and postgraduate program approved by the Bar Council of India. The Undergraduate courses include integrated five-year law program. Government Law College, Kozhikode, became a fully-fledged institution having an approximate of 750 students in their one academic year. Ranked amongst the top law colleges in Kozhikode, Government Law College provides a right balance of studies and extra-curricular activities.
Government Law College, Kozhikode is the best law college that is administered by the government of Higher Education Kerala. The office of the Commissioner for the Entrance Examination conducts various state-level law entrance examination and seat allotment process for admission to law colleges in Kozhikode. The seat allotment in Government Law College, Kozhikode, is made through the centralized single window system allotment process.
|BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
All the faculty and staff members of the Government Law College, Kozhikode, aims to maintain an excellent academic ambience with a rich epistemic culture, advanced facilities, and unique learning experience. They are deeply committed to their work to provide a world-class education to their students. One of the best colleges to pursue law, Government Law colleges has made a mark in the field of higher studies.
- Admissions at Government Law College, Kozhikode are conducted based on the State level Law entrance test.
- Applicants can apply online by filling the application form available at the College official website
- The college takes an aggregate of marks scored on a merit basis and common Law entrance test basis to select the right candidate.
- Pass with 40% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognized by the Board.
- State Level Law Entrance test score conducted by the Commissioner of entrance examination (Government of Kerala)
- Age as per BCI guidelines.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.