- HCL to select 12th-passed students through its Tech Bee programme.
- They will be given a choice to do BBA-MBA course of 5 years duration.
- IIM-Nagpur will conduct its own exam to select seventy students for the course.
- Don't have to pay fees, HCL will sponsor their entire/ partial education.
- Will have a flexible/ Online study hours, as they will be working too.
- Teaching hours, as students will be working too.
- IIM planning to help student to get bank loan in case they need to Day partial fees.
- Parents don't have to pay a penny for such students after 12 class expenses.
IPM Nagpur and HCL
IIM Nagpur is the newest institution to join the list of IIMs that provides a 5-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM). Important details regarding the programme and the application process include:
- A new BBA + MBA programme is the result of collaboration between IIM Nagpur and HCL Technologies.
- Prior to selection, students will take an admission exam administered by IIM Nagpur as part of HCL's distinctive selection procedure, the TechBee programme.
HCL will cover the full or partial cost of schooling for each of the 70 programme participants. If the student only pays a portion of the fee, IIM will issue loans.
• The Indian government established six new-generation IIMs in 2015, with IIM Nagpur being one of them. In addition to a Ph.D. programme, various post-graduate level certifications, and a new Integrated Degree in Management, the business school currently provides a two-year post-graduate programme in management (IPM).
• In 2022, the institute will have an NIRF rank of 43 and be categorised in the AA group for quality education among all Indian B-Schools. The university provides a wide variety of organisations, committees, interest groups, partnerships with other institutions, and assistance with starting projects.
• The finest preparation for the IPM entrance test at IIM Indore is with Career Launcher IPM Online Coaching Classes. As part of its Test Series, IPM Online Coaching offers 50 two-hour live sessions, 181 video lectures, and 78 All India Mock Tests based on several exam patterns, including NPAT, SET, NCHM JEE, and others.
Other IIMs offering IPM
In addition to IIM Nagpur, there are currently IPM programmes offered at five other IIMs, including (in order of establishment): IIM Indore, IIM Rohtak, IIM Ranchi, IIM Jammu, and IIM Bodhgaya.
The partnership between IPM and HCL for their TechBee Program makes it special at IIM Nagpur.
HCL's "TechBee Scholars" Initiative is an effort to increase employability. Work Integrated Learning Programs are being provided by HCL in collaboration with BITS Pilani and other state universities (WILP).
Students can work after class XII and continue to pursue their degrees thanks to the programme. A 10,000 stipend is provided for internships in HCL projects as part of the executive programme. For further details, go to https://registrations.hcltechbee.com/, the official TechBee website.
This integrated program's many advantages come with the security of placements that are assured. To be qualified for both the IPM programme and this special programme, one must take the HCL CAT.