Hotel management aspirants appear for the prestigious IIHM eCHAT which is conducted in May every year. The students can check the IIHM eCHAT result by entering their details, such as their registration number and date of birth. When the students have qualified the IIHM eCHAT written exam, they are called for the further rounds for their selection to their chosen IIHM.
The students qualifying the IIHM eCHAT are contacted for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round which is held in the last week of May. The final result which displays the selection of the students is declared during the 1st week of June. Students getting shortlisted to the various IIHM's can take admission in their preferred IIHM's in the nation once the final result is declared in June.
Edexcel collaborates with the IIHM for conducting the eCHAT, and upon qualifying the same, the students can take admission in the IIHM for graduation and diploma courses in hotel management programme of international standard. Students qualifying all the rounds of IIHM eCHAT can take admission in their selected IIHM which they chose while filling the eCHAT application form. Since the careers in the hospitality and hotel industry are among the most promising and prospering ones, going for the HM entrance exams and HM courses is undoubtedly a prudent choice.
Some simple steps are required to check the IIHM eCHAT result which is given herein:-
- Go the official link of the website iihm.ac.in and follow the following steps.
- Click on the link showing the IIHM eCHAT result link.
- The students get redirected to a login page in which they have to enter details such as their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Further, they have to click on the Submit button to check the details of the result.
- The result page gets displayed, which gives the details of the scores and the IIHM eCHAT qualifying status of the students. It can be saved for further rounds which are mandates for the students who have qualified the IIHM eCHAT written exam.
IIHM eCHAT Selection Criteria
The candidates who have qualified the IIHM eCHAT written are called for the further rounds of selection in the various degree programmes that are offered by the IIHM. These programmes are B.Sc. in Hospitality and Tourism Studies, BA in Hospitality Management, and Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Administration.
The candidates who qualify the group discussion and personal interview are considered selected, and their names are displayed in the merit list prepared by the IIHM. An email is also sent to the finally selected students for admission in the courses they prefer offered by the IIHM's.
Hope that the above article helps the HM aspirants for checking the IIHM eCHAT result and inspires the emerging HM aspirants to take the prestigious HM entrance exam IIHM eCHAT. We wish them all a very good luck.