One of the most popular law entrance exams, CLAT, is conducted by National Law Universities of India. Almost 60,000 aspirants seek to crack the exam which paves the way to 21 NLUs and 43 other law institutes. With a few seats in top law schools, CLAT offers a tough competition to the ones who dream to make it big in legal field. In this scenario, it is crucial to adopt a streamlined approach for CLAT preparation. Here comes the role of coaching classes.
Need for CLAT Coaching
CLAT intends to check the essential knowledge of candidates through English, Reasoning, GK, Legal Aptitude and Mathematics. In order to ace the exam, you need to prepare in a dedicated and focused manner. To chart out an effective preparation plan and strategy, you require an expert guidance. That is exactly what coaching centres aim to do. Following points shed light on the main benefits of CLAT coaching:
- Systematic Preparation: Unless you have a well-laid out preparation plan, you are unlikely to succeed. The coaching programs serve the purpose of guiding you on how to get hold on all the important topics of CLAT syllabus.
- Disciplined Schedule: No successful person has ever worked without discipline. Classroom coaching programs make sure that you devote a sufficient number of hours on CLAT preparation on a regular basis. Apart from the classroom schedule, you inculcate the habit of studying at home.
- Peer Learning & Competitive Spirit: When you learn with your fellow aspirants, you stay motivated to work hard for the exam. Coaching classes encourage the healthy spirit of competition so that you progress faster on your way to CLAT preparation.
- Progress Tracking: Coaching programs incorporate regular tests to check your performance on timely basis. Expert mentors are there to guide you through the analysis of your weak and strong areas.
- Doubt Clarification: At coaching classes, you can easily get your queries answered and doubts cleared. This will save you a lot of time and energy spent in finding the correct approach to solving difficult types of CLAT questions.
You can choose the coaching centre depending upon the quality of its results, faculty, kind of mentoring, study material, location, etc.
Why to opt for Bulls Eye’s Classroom Coaching for CLAT?
Bulls Eye Chandigarh (Sector 8 & 34) is the most preferred choice among law aspirants across tricity. We have mentored lakhs of students and consistently produced top results. Our students have made it to the best law schools of the country. The following points demonstrate the main features of our Classroom Coaching for CLAT:
- Weekday/Weekend Classes: As per your convenience, you can choose to enroll in the weekend or weekday classes for CLAT. If you are busy in your weekdays, you can opt for the weekend batch.
- Experienced Faculty: With the help of advanced teaching techniques and innovative methods, our experts aim to aid your learning. Our faculty has years of experience in training students for CLAT exam.
- Video Lectures: You will be equipped with additional video lectures for better conceptual clarity on important topics. A complete range of free study material is available in your dashboard.
- Special Workshops: Besides the regular classes, we hold specialized workshops for the crucial topics and CLAT specific question types. These workshops will acquaint you with shortcuts, tricks and strategy to tackle tricky questions.
- Extensive Study Material: Apart from the classroom learning, you will be provided with latest study material for the entire syllabus of CLAT. This covers practice tests as well as previous year CLAT papers.
- Mock Tests & AI based analytics: It is vital to assess your proficiency on a periodic basis while preparing for any exam. For this, you will have chapterwise, sectional and full mock tests that reflect the actual exam pattern of CLAT. At the end of the test, you will get an in-depth test analysis.
Further, our counseling team is there to address all your queries regarding admission to law schools.
Based on your CLAT score, you will be called for the centralized counseling of the institutes you desire to get admission in.