Trinity Institute of Professional Studies is a premier institution affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The institute was setup to prepare graduates to be able to contribute to the global society that is constantly evolving. The institute offers various programs from different fields of study at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The institute offers BA LLB program which is approved by Bar Council of India. The courses at TIPS are structured so as to bridge the gap between practical application and theoretical inputs to prepare the students to meet the evolving needs of the industry.
With state-of-the-art infrastructure like Moot Court, ICT enabled Classrooms and lecture halls, Legal Aid Clinic and much more. Also, the institute is equipped with modern technology and teachers utilize unique pedagogies to impart professional and quality education. The institute provides students with opportunities to attend Moot Court competitions, Internships, Debates etc. for a better learning experience and holistic development of students.
BA LLB (H)
Faculty & Staff
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies has the highly educated and highly professional faculty. The faculty members are well equipped with all the modern techniques of teaching and technology to impart law education and other courses. The college looks at developing professionals in every field and not just law. The purpose of introducing law in the college was to uplift the bar of legal education in the state with the growing requirements.
- Admissions for law program at TIPS are conducted based on the merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- The university will not conduct its respective CET and will strictly consider CLAT merit rank for admissions following the reservation policy.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% in total.
- Candidates must have passed English as a compulsory subject.
- And the marks will be calculated out of best 4 including English.
- For admissions to TIPS, candidates will have to appear for CLAT.
For more information regarding admissions, you can download the brochure from the link below