One of the best law colleges in Gurgaon to pursue higher studies, students enroll for various graduate and post-graduate courses. Northcap University is considered one of the best law schools in Gurgaon, Haryana, students increase their knowledge base through the interactive teaching-learning process. Top University in Gurgaon to pursue law, students get several opportunities to do internships and get practical exposure.
One of the best universities to pursue law, students specialize in Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, International Law, and IPR. Seminars are organized by the University wherein eminent Legal professionals give career guidance. Top University in Gurgaon to pursue Law, NCU Law department provides internships and placements to students.The fee structure for BBA LLB (5 Year integrated course) is Rs 1,69,000 per year and students have to pay an additional amount of Rs 65000 as a hostel fee. The fee amount might change and students should refer to the college website for detailed information.
BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
A dedicated team of qualified and experienced faculty members deliver lectures to students enrolled for various courses.Industry veterans from top Corporate Law Firms, Tax Firms visit the campus regularly to deliver insightful lectures to students.
- Admissions at Northcap University are conducted based on entrance scores (CLAT/LSAT/ AILET/ NCU).
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to the 5 year integrated course, after entrance tests, students also have to appear for personal interview.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 50 % (Minimum 50 Marks in English)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The college accepts entrance score of CLAT/LSAT/AILET/NCU Test.
- In the second stage of selection process, students have to appear for a personal interview.
For more information, download the brochure from the link below.