There are many reputed top government and private law colleges in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. Subharti Law College, also known as SLC is amongst the best law colleges in Meerut. Established since 2002, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, i.e., Subharti Law College is affiliated with Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut, and is located at Delhi-Haridwar bypass road. It is recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India, Government of India, New Delhi. It has been an accredited A grade by the NAAC. It is the most popular co-educational private law college of Meerut.
The magnificent building of the law institute is situated in lush green surroundings, with spacious and well-furnished classrooms, equipped with modern and required teaching aids such as smart boards, whiteboards, projector, etc. 24*7 internet facility is available throughout the campus which also possesses a resourceful library. The establishment of moot courtrooms on the campus has helped the students to practice imaginary cases. Many students aspire to pursue law from this top law college in Meerut. The college offers a 5-year integrated law course and other post graduate law programmes. In addition to this, the college also provides M.Phil and doctorate in law programmes. Best law college in Meerut, Subharti Law College has succeeded in providing its students with high-quality internship opportunities which enable them to be prepared for more challenging job assignments in the legal field.
Faculty and Staff:
Best Law college in Meerut, Subharti Law College employs efficient and industrious teaching as well as non-teaching staff. Professors are professionally trained in their subject and thus help students to understand the workings of the legal profession in a better way. The medium of instruction is English.
- Admission to Subharti Law College(SLC) can be obtained in two ways. Student’s final marks can be taken into consideration or SNET (University’s entrance test) scores are considered.
- Application Forms have to be filled and academic details have to be filled.
- The annual fee for pursuing law is between 1.5 Lacs to 3 Lacs. Fee for Law courses may vary.
- Only those candidates shall be granted admissions who have qualified 10+2 examination or equivalent with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board.
- Admission to Subharti Law College(SLC) will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.Students should have the final marksheet of class 12th boards for final admission to 5 year integrated law courses.
- There exists no age limit.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.