St. Xavier College, Ranchi provides undergraduate and post graduate degrees in various fields like arts, commerce, computer science, law etc. It provides an opportunity to aspirants to achieve their dream. It has modern campus with great vibe and interior. It also provide opportunity to the students to participate in placement drives and get hired by the top recruiters from government and private firms.
St. Xavier College is a public university. The college provides all of the required facilities for the needs of students. The campus is worth watching. The college has great infrastructure with well-equipped libraries, multiple food. It also has good hostel facilities for the hassle free stay of students. Hygiene is the first priority there.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
The faculty are dedicated at shaping the future of students and also nurture them with best knowledge. They are professionals and are greatly qualified. The college looks at developing professionals in every field and not just law. The purpose of introducing law in the college was to uplift the bar of legal education and also it is course which is in demand.
- Admissions at St. Xavier College are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The colleges accepts entrance score of CLAT.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.