S.D.M. Law College, Mangalore is the best College to study law in Mangalore affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubbaalli. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate program in multiple disciplines in Law that is approved by the Bar Council of India. The College has developed and maintained an academic atmosphere that enables student’s growth to the maximum extent. The course curriculum exposes its students to various educational activities such as legal aid camps, moot courts, and legal literacy programs. The college has a vast collection of books in its Library and moot court hall with competent faculties to prepare aspiring students in the competitive field of legal education.
S.D.M. Law College, considered one of the best law colleges to pursue law, offers a five-year B. AL.L. B (Hons) program, B.B.AL.L. B (Hons) program and a three-year LL.B (Hons) program. The University also offers a two-year Master’s LL.M program with specializations in Corporate and Commercial Law.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
All the faculty and staff members of the S.D.M. Law College, Mangalore, aim to develop adaptability skills in students to meet the challenges of the changing times. They also focus on continuous improvement in the education system through feedback. Department of Undergraduate Studies in Law has a total of 20 full time and ten part-time faculties. They are well qualified and experienced in their field of study.
- S.D.M. Law College, Mangalore gives admission through merit Basis.
- Applicants have to register themselves by filling the online application form available at the College official website with all the required details.
- The College takes an aggregate of marks scored on a merit basis to select the right Candidate.
- Candidates should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category, and 40% marks in aggregate for ST/SC Category.
- Age as per BCI guidelines.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.